Reviews for The Thought
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Nnnnnnooooo. You're breaking my heart by how perfectly you've written this. This what could have been is so great it should have been, but then everything we know might have been different. And James and Lily are so great together. But Sirius and Lily, with the way you've written it? Even better. Now that you've broken my heart, goodbye. But thank you for this spectacular literature.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Sirius and lily...friends, but not a couple.
danzori chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow, this gave me goosebumps. I loved it. You should really write more Lily/Sirius!
MeggieMoogieMoo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was great. I really liked it, my guilty pleasure is Lily/Sirius. James can go die in a hole! Thank yoou

Megan. x
Lalinn chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I never really believed in a Sirius/Lily relationship... but the way you you write makes it seem believable and RIGHT. And all the while you remain true to the way JK Rowling depicted them.

She left a lot of room for interpretation about the Maruaders; this is truly good fanfiction, you remain true to the original story and characters while giving them your own twist and making them more solid. (That being said, I do appreciate good AU stories).

Your story is well written too, I think the word that comes to mind is BALANCE. You've got a pretty good balance between the narrative and the dialogue. While Severus POV seems longer, the POV of the other characters are not overwhelmed. Though, James' could have been developed a bit more... maybe just a few sentences saying how he feels about Sirius and Lily being an actual couple, how they would work out.

I've been reading fanfiction for a while now but this is my first review. Let me know if this was helpful, ok?

Now, I'm off to check your other stories.

Lalinn