Reviews for New Survivor
Actionsparda chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Interesting...a nice twist. Really puts her in the same mindset as Chuck.
Actionsparda chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
A few typo's but still pretty good. I was a little surprised to see the sister "killed off" (revealed dead) so early, but I guess it makes sense.
So far it's a pretty good "what if I was there" or "how would someone else standing there with Chuck respond" sort of things, like when you get so wrapped up in a TV show that you wanna walk into it and talk some sense into some people.
Anyway, while I don't think Chuck let's strangers take his daughter to the aquarium, I thought the ending was pretty sweet. I half expected Katey to say, "Oh yeah! I saw her."
Actionsparda chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I'm liking it so far. Some of your quotes aren't exact (not just the ones your character sais instead.), but I like this interpretation.
MoonlightPrincess5sixthousand chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
The writing is terrible and fragmented, and your OC is as thin as old bed sheets.
bubbahcakes chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Not that i'm trying to flame dude, but HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU PUT A SHOTGUN IN YOUR POCKET? :D
alonealexabluerose chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
Love it man update!
left4dead321 chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
OMG I waited forever to read the next chapter thanks man!
left4dead321 chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Sullivan is a dick. but I like the story I hope you update soon.
left4dead321 chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Great story I can't wait to the next chapter!
left4dead321 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
That was a little sad about Sasha's sister but great plot I can't wait for the next chapter.
left4dead321 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I like oc stories so no matter what I think this is a good story so far keep up the good work!
Peaceluv chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
This story is getting good,hahaha...update soon plz