Reviews for The Diary of the Otaku Me
n chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
oh my gosh dude, if ever buhay ka pa sa fanfiction dot net sana icontinue mo to. One of the faves fanfic 'bout asakiku ko to! I have to say though, miss ko yung diary and yung pangugulo ni Prussia kay Kiku. Then yung remarks ni Kiku sa diary! Interesting kasi yung perspective ni Kiku. Ogiku -or is it 2p Japan?- is such an interesting mix. specially with Alfed lol. Medyo cute din yung overprotectiveness nya minsan kay Kiku. oh, and of course I wish to see moe axis interaction. and Lovi too! Kinda miss him in this fic kahit mijsan lang sya lumabas here. anyway, I reaaally hope na iupdate mo to.

N
Butter is Found chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
...Are you alive? It's 2013 you know...

If you don't update soon, I swear I'll curse everyone who read or is now reading this story to kill you for not updating in such a long time! (Like I should be saying.)

AsaKiku... Dream come true. (*-*)

*floats off to Mu*
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
omg! this story is so awesome! can please continue? please ;A; ?
c chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ohh... my God. This is amazing! I read this whole story three times; it was that beautiful D;

Your writing style is excellent. I just wanted to let you know that. All of the characters seem in-character, and you gave Kiku an interesting personality, and Ogiku, too! :D

I'm so glad that I came into this story, by the way. It has interesting plot twists, and... if you ever finish this... I bet it'll become a tragedy, won't it... D:

But I applaud you, for this story alone changed my OTP from.. nothing to AsaKiku. Yep, I actually found this story not long after I finished watching Hetalia.

That's all! Good luck with everything!
bakagohome chapter 21 . 2/6/2012
.THIS. CONTINUE DARNIT! YES THEY KISSED AND OGIKU LIKED IT! XD
bakagohome chapter 19 . 2/5/2012
WHOA ROOMIES! Didn't see that one comin'!

I want some strawberry ice cream mochi now! XD
bakagohome chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
XDXDXD HORAAY FOR PIGGYBACKS!

XD YES OGIKU STAYSSS!
bakagohome chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
XDXDXDXDXDXDXD incredible!

I just love Ogiku sooooooo much! It's too bad he cannot stay~!
bakagohome chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
XDXDXDWOOT! XDXDXD OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS CHAPTER IT WAS GREAT XDXD! Oh my gosh you are amazing!

Ironically I finished this chapter while listening to excuse me, I'm sorry by Japan XD
bakagohome chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
WOOT! I love that song! Great job this is a lovely story and I hope you get more reviews~!
bakagohome chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I LOVE THIS FIC! It's wonderful and full of life~.

It's real interesting and makes me feel as if i'm actually talking with Japan!

Spectacular job!
bakagohome chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
XDXDXD GREAT I LOVE IT! XDXD AT THE ROASTED SQUID XDXDXD
AkakoChiYuki chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
This is so cute. I knew that Ogiku and Alfred will end up together. I hope you update soon. By the way, what happened to Kiku's diary? Did Gilbert even returned it?
Awesomely-Awesome Alice chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
I've been spending the past few days trying to catch up and read all of the chapters, and now I have! :DD This is by far my favorite fanfiction yet.

It's so well-played, planned and plotted perfectly, and even if I'm not as obsessed with the pairings, you make the story worth reading! Kiku-kun is my favorite character, and this fanfic made him even more awesome~

Great job!
AK30102 chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
Ugh... been trying to catch up on sleep and didn't review x_x

Pretty much expected this to happen :P a little too tired to squeal though... gambare, futari tomo~ D