Reviews for Resident Bad Ass
I NEED MORE! GOD DAMNIT
TenderNightShade chapter 1 . 8/10
I just wanted to let you know that I think that this is one of your best fanfics as of yet that I've read so far. That's saying something since I've read several Reid/Morgan fics as of late and this is one of my top five xD Keep up on writing such amazing fanfics!
OMG! That was complete perfection! Loved it so much I really hope You continue writing more stories like there or even continue this one! YOUR AMAZING
Criminal Minds Queen chapter 1 . 2/11
Beautiful...Absolutely beautiful!
iluvkittens29 chapter 1 . 2/6
OOOOOOOH THIS WAS GOOOOOOOOD

me wants more but me shall read other things of yours :3
Danamaa chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Dammit I need more x3 I really need more sarcastic, sassy and bad mouthed Penpont!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I really love you right now, this was so cute. I loved how everyone played their parts :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Contrary to what "guest" said, except for Derek's response, that was the best part. I know. I know I know I DO keep reading this. It's just such a great one shot I can't resist re-reading it. I do dearly love how much they care for and protect each other and this is beautifully done.
1Dcrazy14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
this was cool
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Great story til the guy kissing guy thing
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Okay okay so I've read this before so sue me. What a sweet tender poignant story. Love the ending. Just some fluff with a one two punch by both of my boys. Heh heh now you have to do a "the rest of the story" sequel with some real smut because you know the boys are in love with each other.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Woop! Woop! Go Reid you sexy beast! Awee, Reid and Morgan togeher just makes me so happy!
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I've read this before and despite knowing how it ends (vaguely anyway) I had to read it again very sweet poignant story abt brotherly love that morphs over tome into something deeper and more special than expected by our heroes. Great job.
Gubegfan1980 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Aww, that was sweet, glad you let Spencer kiss Derek this was a great story. Yeah interesting how the homophobes immediately have to have their dicks sucked, as Spencer said...hmm
funky chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
lol so much actions, great fic