Reviews for Unrest
unorigionalorigin chapter 1 . 6/24
There's insomnia, then there's not sleeping because you are reading great fics like this one! I love this story, it is simple but cute, and very good especially considering the short amount of time you wrote it in. Keep writing, you are brilliant.
P.S. I am sorry you have insomnia, it must suck!
Sup chapter 1 . 6/16
This was AMAZING.:DDDD
Black Moon Knight chapter 1 . 5/24
AWESOME!
I loved it. Although I would've prefered some... action. If ya know what I mean. Other wise, I really liked it.
STRFKERlvr chapter 1 . 4/18
I-
just-
you-
Kira chapter 1 . 4/16
O_O I'm stunned I mean this is perfection. Its so rare to read a fic like yours . It suits perfectly! Congratulations for that. I dont have much to say You should understand how much i love it
Poop chapter 1 . 2/21
Could have used a bit of poop.
pearl32102 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
love it hope u do more
o ise chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
THEN THEY FUCKED!

lolidk
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Fantastic work for only being written on the span of half an hour. You've got a wonderful grasp on the English language and use it superbly. I do believe this is now one of my favourite stories on these two.
War- stained- kiss chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I know the feeling. I also suffer from insomnia, most of my nights go like this . Lay down , do nothing for a few hours , get fed up , read fanfiction for hours, and finally fall asleep at like 2 or 3 in the morning . In fact I'm reading this at 12 . 4 hours later than my parents make me go to sleep.
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I don't see why Ciel would do that.
The Aurum Writers chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sweet and consider. Detailed and rich. AMAZING OHMYFLUFF. *Squeals*

-Nike
doodly-poo chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
some people might find it offensive about the religious thing in the story. Its a good story but im just saying people MIGHT find it offensive, no pressure :)
Dr.Oivera chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
it was good but it could have lasted a bit more longer , maybe a few more chapters.
and some lemon maybe...