Reviews for The Evolution Of Kurt's Pants
dementedappletree chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I think I may be in love with you. (In a non-creepy way, I swear.) This was just so perfect and right.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Absolutely, breath-takingly beautiful. I feel like I am surrounded by a warm cloud of fluff.
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Only Kurt would wear green satin pants. Seriously, I can't stop reading that part over and over again. I think it may be a fetish of mine (whatinthe-).

Anyway, this is a positively gorgeous story. And you're a genius, going by Kurt's clothing to mark the time period.
Aria657 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OMG! I loved the whole clothes thing. Kurt always looks adorable, and Blaine always looks sexy. I loved Kurt's song for his bird, it was so sweet, and it was also the episode when they kissed which was amazing. They do make a really cute couple, and they are the reason I watch glee, other then the fact that I actually like the show, but you know what I mean, right? I can not wait until the Prom episode, it's going to be amazing!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
awwwwww a story for the fashion conscious!
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was so sweet. Really. At this moment, I have the biggest I-need-to-go-scream-with-joy-at-how-much-I-love-Klaine feeling. :]
ilovetoreadandwrite chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aww! So cute :)
sydg813 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved that! That story was just as great- if not better- than your others!
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I could also start to fall in love with someone because of the way they dress if they dressed like Kurt. C:
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
One thing: "I thought we were." Not "where". Other than that, lovely! I truly enjoyed Blaine's obsession with Kurt's clothes, pants especially (and what lies beneath, hmmm?). Very good, very well written.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Very lovely fic about their relationship.
Complexly Simple Kiddo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So beautiful! I love how the clothes are always there. I think Kurt expresses a lot through his clothes, so it's lovely to read about how Blaine thinks about that! Good work, and as always, flawless writing!
DiDiGlee chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love, love, love this story!

It is such a perfect sum-up of Klaines relationship and I love the way you write it from Blaines perspective and how you provide background infos on scenes which were way too short on TV. :)

Especially the reason why Blaine got drunk at Rachels party and later his thoughts when kissing Kurt for the first time... sigh...

Aaaaaaand I looooove the way you describe Kurts clothes!

Thank you for this story, you made my day!

Best wishes

DiDi
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
this is really lovely
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
awww, that was VERY sweet! Thanks for writing!