Reviews for Secret Crush
Izzie14 chapter 14 . 2/22
Awesome! I love this.
Earth Magician chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
Okay, in general, I thought it was an interesting plotline. I especially liked the first chapter.
However, there were a few things that bugged me throughout the story:
1. When did Kurt break up with Blaine? It's never mentioned that he did. As a reader it came across as if Kurt must have been cheating on Blaine for a while there, because you never told us that it happened.
2. At times it jumps way too much between chapters and we don't hear about what happened in between them.
3. You often had two conversations going on at once between the same people. I've never heard people do that. It's better to have them finish one conversation before changing the topic and talking about the other one. It makes it more difficult to read and follow the dialogue.
4. Some of your facts were a little screwed up and illogical. One of them being why Puck has his own room and doesn't have to share it, why he doesn't have a button to summon a nurse, how his wound migrated from his stomach to his chest and back again, etc.

I'd suggest having a beta-reader look it over and help you improve the story.

I hope this review is helpful to you. I found the story charming and enjoyed reading it when I wasn't nitpicking in my head. You could make so much more out of it though.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Not bad, but I'm having a hard time with knowing who Amber is. Do you mean Mercedes? I'm just confused.
dominique chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
that bathroom scene was the best sex scene between kurt and puck i could visualize the whole thing actually happening as if it was a movie..i loved it
dominique chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
this chapter had me shed a tear :(
JasonDragon64 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
That was truly lovely. I hope you'll consider writing another such story. The world needs more Purt loving!
JasonDragon64 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
That was too adorable for words. Not crazy about the name, but it's better than Drizzle. Infinitely. Can't wait to see how but, Carole, Finn and Quinn react. Purt daddies rule!
Shamrock1100 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Poor Shelby, but Noah has Beth back and Kurt. They're a family! Burt and Carole will probably both be great and supportive, Finn ekkk, maybe not so much. I bet Quinn would either totally ignore them or else have a raving fit. I can't wait for the next part.
JasonDragon64 chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Tea room sex was hot, and best if all, the pair are completely into each other.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Hot.
JasonDragon64 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Same old insane Rachel, it's always about her. Great chapter, and I'm looking forward to the good news.
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
That was sexy and fun. I'd feel sorry for the bimbo nurse, but she is truly unprofessional.
Nanou chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
J'adore tout simplement ton histoire, j'aime le Puckque tu décris et sa relation si naturelle avec Kurt ! Merciiii et vite la suite xoxo
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
That was completely messed up. Once again, Kurt is blaming himself for other people's actions and problems. Burt and Finn really messed with the boy's head for Kurt to think this way.
Shamrock1100 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Too bad the real Finn on the show isn't like this. He's a closet homophobe, and what he said about Sue's baby. Remeber when he called Kurt the f word, Burt asked him if he called the Beckie a retard and he denied it but then he does that same thing with Sue's baby, I understand why she flipped.