Reviews for Yours
knb chapter 24 . 1/18
This was so powerful and intense with a beautiful message about the human spirit. Amazing, amazing, amazing ;)
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Good story
HeartOfHandprints chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
I just came upon this story in a list of another author's favorites list. As it's one of my favorite types of AU (I love reading about characters I like changing the world!) I couldn't wait to read it, and so far it has lived up to it's potential I'm really enjoying it, and I really hope that Wes and David end up helping Blaine, and not turning on him... Off to read more now!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Still love this :) Greetings from the other side of the border (Norway). Have now read this for the second time and am just stopping by to tell you your writing is really good! Have just started my own fic, not sure it'll ever be posted though :P
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 24 . 11/26/2013
This story was amazing! :D Thank you :) And apperantly we are neighbors, because I'm from Norway :P
SofiiKlainer1 chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
queengayXo chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
beautiful 3
KlainesDarknessChalet chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
That was freaking beautiful and now I'm off to recommend it to everyone!

magicalcorridors chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Thank you for the story, dear. I finished it in two nights and I loved the ending so much. The plot twists were great and it's rare to come across fics with twists that I didn't expect AT ALL, so well done dearie! The last few chapters were my favourite because of the plot twists and amazing fast change of events that were really well written, and were the most emotional of the entire fic journey for me. The final chapter and epilogue were, god, beautiful. Being the slow bum I am though, I almost cried when I realised just WHY Kurt was dreading "tomorrow". I had to re-read until I got it! God, the 10th birthday killed me. Imma go wrap myself up in my blanket of emotional end of fic feels, stay amazing dearie.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2013
This is by far one of the best stories I have read on this site. Just...excellent.
sararive chapter 24 . 4/14/2013
Annabelle Graceton chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
Beautiful. That is the only word needed to describe this :) I read it all in one sitting because it was just that good. Great job.
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
amazing chapter truly! woot woot! love it!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
oooh! you tease! lol

btw, the last chapter was the best one ive read so far by the way, and i loved it alot!

and this chapter was most certainly not boring! and even if it was, sometimes, those are neccesary.

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
ohh/! i wanted to jump for joy at them running away! and i seriously wanted to punch blaines dad too! i am soooooo glad he did it himself! whooo!

awesome story still! that s definitely not changing!

jackie :)