Reviews for Arming Pasadena
ladygoddess8 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Interesting take on the meeting of Allison.
71prowler chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Loved it! :)
spyffy chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
God that was good. What an awesome last chapter and I loved the epilogue at the end. My mind is still wowed by how good that was to comment eloquently lol. The whole thing has been a brilliant story :D
fig-aruna chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
It seems like you cribbed a thing or two from SCC-VS and Resistance, but I still enjoyed parts of this.
NinjaDriver chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Awe yay :) Sarah and Cameron lived! So sad to see such an awesome story come to an end! This is definitely going in my favorites! Well done :) look forward to seeing more of your work soon! And hey, I'd try a Lost Girl story next! I happen to love the story :) hint hint ;)
Riskreader chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Interesting JC always trying to do better & the child who would become the machine that would remind two old soldiers of the value of humanity.
ladygoddess8 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Derek is an idiot. He is too blind to see what Cam became. Cameron is now going to face her maker and hope to overcome her own nature.
macgamer chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Just found and read your story today, and I love it! Enjoying the slow evolution of Sarah's awareness of Cameron's nature, Cameron's own growth and their feelings for each other. Good stuff, more please!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Nooo, what an ending to a chapter a great ending and my god I can't wait for the next update. I loved so much about this chapter, the tentative scene between Sarah and Cameron after they woke up, the way you split the scene when they were going through the plan with what was actually happening and then the whole ending was just awesome I was on the edge of my seat. Looking forward to seeing where you're going to take things next :)
Ana chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Fast update? You're spoiling us!

My eyes was blurry due to a yawn, so I read the first line as "Sarah sat on her cooch" and I had to wipe coffee off my computer screen. Had to re-read the first sentence over and over just to stop the giggling.

Anyway, great chapter. Just the right amount of romance, action and a evil cliffhanger!
LesCrimesDelAmour chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Yikes... Way to leave us craving another update. I hope Derek doesn't blow this whole thing.
LuvLea1 chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
OMG. I love this story and your talented writing so very much. I can't get enough of the "Slow Burn" type of progression between the girls and this chapter, while significantly heating things up, left me craving for much more. Magnificently done. I also nearly yelled out Cameron's name with Sarah at the very end of this chapter, and I'm now going to be obsessing over what might happen in the next chapter. Brilliant story, thanks for sharing it with us.
jakelover4ever chapter 12 . 7/14/2012
Torture. Bittersweet torture. I'm not sure if I should kiss you or slap you for leaving us hanging like that. On the other hand, that was amazing. The thrill had me on edge and wanting more.
wheresmyluce chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Wow. Really well written chapter. All the action and suspense is palpable. The romance scenes were great. and o what a cliffhanger! Great stuff.
Riskreader chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Well things seem to have gone to the usual mess of a mission, although I'm curious just what cameron is up to
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »