Reviews for Arming Pasadena
jls chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
So glad to see a new chapter, as this story is exceedingly well written.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Awesome. You've got angst, humor, action, and some very tender moments. I enjoyed every word. Thank you for sharing this cool fic :)
EvilTheLast chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Good update.
jakelover4ever chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Aww this just keeps getting better. I like the fact that Sarah doesn't seem to be fighting her feelings for Cameron that much anymore and when cam attached the jackass because he hit Sarah I did a little mental happy dance... don't judge me. All in all it's one of the best stories I've read, and the best TSCC story by far.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I was so happy to see this updated! Love where this is going. I could actually hear Cameron saying "I'm no longer anyone's butt-monkey" aswell as Sarah's confused answer. That gave me a good chuckle!
NinjaDriver chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I seriously squealed like an idiot when I saw this update! YAY! Your alive! :D and I seriously love this story! It gave me an excuse to go back and read the story all over again! Love it! Hopefully the next update won't be so long away, yeah?
caliclair chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Good chapter!It's funny when Sarah seems to become like a little school girl with a crush when she sees Cameron. But let me tell you, she has guts to check out Cameron and knowing that Cameron probably knows that she's being checked . Please continue! I'll be waiting for more chapters! :)
spyffy chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Was so happy to see you had updated and I wasn't disappointment the writing is still brilliant and the story still has a great flow. I loved the interactions between Sarah and Cameron, the hair washing and stash of strawberry milk, and Cameron stepping in with the whole Derek thing were especially good. You do such a good job of capturing all the nuonces of the characters you've created. Can't wait for more :)
Denethion chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
It's a beautiful story I think. An incredible hard relationship to make work, but you manage to do it a good way. Impressive.
71prowler chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Amazing! I love this fic. ""Yes, I am no longer anyone's butt monkey.-All right, I... wait, what?" Can't wait for the next update. :)
Riskreader chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
More scapel less hammer okay who are you & what have you done to the real Sarah Connor? Seems the tin miss is getting a bit more human
nikita797 chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
Love what you did with cameron and crackers it's cute and it's great what you did with the last chapter especially with Cameron battling with her programming and finally winning love this story it's one of my favourites hope you update and complete this story ]
Hallelujah.girrl chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
What a great history! Maybe a new chapter? PLEASE ;)
caliclair chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
love it! will be waiting for more! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I'm glad that Cameron is back online and seems to be Ok. Looking forward to seeing how her relationship with Sarah will continue to develop as they work to track down the Governator.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »