Reviews for Arming Pasadena
Red Hope chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely excellent! :)

I was relieved that the chapter closed out with Cameron back online. Or else I may have cried. lol Cameron's constant loop/fight was very well thought out and placed into the plot. Definitely a clever concept for the story.

Look forward to more updates. Thank you for writing & posting!
sylina38 chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
Awesome update! welcome back!
intheKuiperBelt chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
Thank you so much for the update! ...and many more, I hope
Angoisse chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
AOIDJFLSKDJF:SDF

Wow this is exciting. The romance is so good, the fight scenes so intense!

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
wheresmyluce chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
Yay! You're back :)

I had to go back and reread. Not a bad thing at all. Enjoyed reliving the salty kiss :) Your whole concept of Cameron fighting for control of her chip/mind. Really cool. Getting her shit together. Priceless! And yeah, Sarah should totally get her a Slap Chop! :)

Looking forward to your next chapters. Great stuff :D
Darkwolfberlin chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Great, thank you for the new Chapter. My Fav Pair Cameron and Sarah, i love the Story's with surprises for Charley, Derek and John when they see that Cameron and Sarah are together. The rections from the others when they see Sarah an Cameron Kiss or be in bed together... lol

Please more!
EvilTheLast chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Nice update.
Ana chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Holy update Batman! Welcome back! What a way too come back! Had to re-read all the chapters to catch up, but it was worth it. The tension was palpable. With Cameron, with the threat of SkyNet, Sarah's inner monologue - everything.

Love the idea that Cameron and the chip are two difference entities battling for control.

Can't wait to see where this goes next!
spyffy chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Welcome back :) and with such a great chapter too. I really enjoyed this, the tension you created was palpable. Not just with Cameron but with Nexus too. I can't wait for more :)
NinjaDriver chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Welcome back! :D I was so excited when I saw another chapter for this story! It's been so long! But that doesn't matter because your writing again! Thanks for updating! :) your awesome! Have a great day!
Swedude-and-Sprinkles chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
YES! Finally a new chapter of our favorite TSCC story!

You are a very skilled writer for sure and I am very impressed with your own original take on Camerons evolution. Camerons code winning over Skynets basecode like this seems a lot less convoluted than most other versions I've seen. I also like how you write all characters believable and not making Derek into an unfeeling monster or exaggerate angst and twists for effect. Instead you manage to paint a solid story, characters with genuine emotions and a plot that seems believable within the TSCC universe.

Also, the pairing of Cameron & Sarah are just more interesting not to mention how hot those two women would be together. ;)

Please keep going, not many TSCC story’s worth reading these days!
Riskreader chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I can certainly see how greys get formed if some people slowly begin to realize the connors rather like machines more than people... well not that I blame them really you know precisely where you stand with metal more so than with people sometimes.
MySpotlessMind89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Oh, please - you must update soon! This is a fantastic story. Please, please, please!
Tamrocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh no! I didn't see that it wasn't finished. I usually avoid unfinished stories, because the potential buzzes in my head for weeks when they're well-written. This one is very well-written, and seems to have a good capture of the characters' voices. I'm looking forward to the next installment, please.

The infernal buzzing!
Darkwolfberlin chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Please pls pls pls pls more;-)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »