Reviews for ciel bleu
Kkattapiya chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow, that was... great ò_ó

I rly liked the way you wrote that. I'll dig for my fics of yours. Congrats! (ノ *o*)ノ
Passerby-A chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow, I really like this piece. Thoroughly enjoyed each snippet of the various stages of Nanoha and Fate's relationship and lives. The flow is good, too. I wouldn't call this deep, but it sure does cover a wide range of emotions, and are all very well done. My favourite part is, predictably, the last scene. Nothing screams heart-warming like a family reunion (of sorts). It also reminded me of a doujinshi that, I forgot its title, starts with, "I, Fate T. Harlaown, am on a dangerous mission (to sneak home past midnight after a particularly long mission while hiding injuries from Nanoha AKA The White Devil)." If you know this doujin, please tell me the title. But, I digress.

Although the idea is quite simple and has been done a few times (I think), your work is really exemplary. I'm usually pretty fussy about grammar and spelling (which can be quite annoying, even to me), and I have no complaints. It was a great read, with an appropriate amount of light-hearted fluff to contrast some of the slightly more melancholic scenes. While Fate getting hurt because of her job as an Enforcer is a common theme in fanfiction, I like that you went further and included how it also affects her disposition to a certain extent, yet still allowing her to function in a normal setting without regressing into insanity, as is the usual development.

I'm going off-topic again. Anyway, keep up the good work and hope you had as much fun writing as I had reading your work, cheers!
Jo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is a very refreshing piece. I'm so used to seeing love triangle fics or just some...TV soap sort of fics; so to see a completely different take where you completely sidelined the idea of a third party or some cliche drama is just wonderful.

This story isn't just about them loving each other, it's about how they want and need each other. It makes you go WOW, because - just how easy is it to show a whole new level of depth to the word "love," exactly? Not very easy, I don't think. To attempt it, and to do it so well, shows how profound your ability is.

Not much I can say in terms of criticism - I flagged a couple of grammatical errors, but you probably already knew about it.

A most wonderful work. Kudos!
L chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Lovely work. The final scene was my favourite, especially with how you portrayed the feelings and the connection between the two.

Thank you for writing this.
Lily Testarossa chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
i like it, hope i can see more fics written by u in the future
llkokko chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Definitely a great oneshot! After putting up with the soap drama and triangle things so long I finally could read a good work about nanofa's inner world and their... I don't know, intertwined destiny?(laughs

Your fiction reminded me of that official poster that the 9-year-old Nanoha and Fate held hands under the cherry blossom tree. Something changed and something never, ever.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
A great one shot! But then again, all of the stories I've read from you are great. :)

I was chortling at the part with Nanoha and Vivio when she let it slip about the whole teasing thing. That's the trouble when you're at work and not doing work. You can't be laughing at fanfictions or fear getting in trouble. Hehe.

Keep up the great writing!
laikaken chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nothing constructive. but i love your work aki. im happy to see new works from you.
Vanui chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
As a writer myself, I generally avoid Nanoha's POV. But, of course, as you are Extrinsical, that means that you will pull it off without a hitch.

Please excuse the fangirl-ing ahead.

I admire your dark fics heavily. In fact, you gave me the inspiration and hope that I could write something dark myself, and for that, I thank you profusely.

Then there is the fact that you can write something like this: not quite dark, yet serious and light at the same time, making my heartstrings pull at times and my mouth twitching to a smile at others.

I don't know how you do it. But you are amazing for it.

I really wish that I could go through and tell you every little bit that I liked, but I feel that I wouldn't be able to do you justice in such a review. So I will leave it at this.

Co426e
ApersonWithLostSoul chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
a very heart-warming and well written story..the emotions of the characters are very well conveyed..just one thing, what exactly happened to fate in the second scene?
Honulicious chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
good one shot! the change in time was a bit confusing...but i can see why you wouldn't want to put it in order...some parts just feel more powerful after some scenes...

i have a question though, the scene where fate is injured...what part of the anime is that from? hmm maybe something you made up? can u tell me how fate got injured like that? or what she's thinking...all i know it is after precia's time...so i wonder why she looks so defeated.

anyway, i like your ending. home is where the person is!
Sammie-chan89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
So cute. I enjoyed reading this story :)
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is definitely my favorite so far of your "returning to the fandom" pieces.

I think it's a bit refreshing to see Fate acting a bit more reserved again, more true to what she's like in canon, compared to how some people have written her.

I also just really love the romance one can add into the many scenes that we simply know MUST have happened in canon somewhere, but weren't played out explicitly.

The ending is nice, too; really adds a nice ring to it. Gives me the real sense of "for better or worse". :)

Kudos.
Riveted chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow, this is great. I love the way you portray and develop Nanoha and Fate's relationship throughout the years. The way they depend on each other and need each other is so beautiful and precious. God thank you for bringing Extrinsical back into this fandom!
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I liked it... it was a very "touchy" fic, full of emotions.

I love how you wrote about each being there for each other when they need it, and know the most whe each needs.

Very very nice, I was worried it might end up sadly but it didn't, which is great.