Reviews for Materia of light: Key of darkness
Fluoricia chapter 29 . 12/30/2013
It continues! That's truely amazing. It's a nice story. Keep on going.
icegod030 chapter 27 . 10/8/2012
Finally...ive been waiting so long for this great chapter
icegod030 chapter 26 . 9/17/2012
Very good chapter
RefreshingXSupernatural chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
You know if i was...well abducted in school by final fantasy chartacter i would shit my pants... Sora is a little bit to calm... XD
Nenu143 chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
I gotta say, I like the story but I'm not a fan of Sora's change of clothing. Great story though
16afoster chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
woop, sora just went all bad ass on us... I LOVE IT! LOL
16afoster chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
i absolutely love this! when i first saw the pairing of yuffie and sora, i thought it was weird but you make it so cute! they're adorible 3
Princess of Heart11 chapter 24 . 3/15/2012
WOW! Good story. XD I love Genesis and I just got the game, Crisis Core today from Gamestop!PLEASE REVIEW MY STORY! :3 It has zombies at first. XD.
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
AWESOME CHAPTERS/story! :D I loved it, please see mine, heh need to start working on the second chapter. :3 Sadly, my laptop has died on me and now its being fixed by one of my dad's friends. Luckily my little brother's laptop is fixed so maybe I'll post the second chapter soon. XD. Ugh, got to work on my rambling, sorry.
fighterofflames chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
Nice. I liked it.
fighterofflames chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
Now that chapter was great. I actually enjoyed the sadness in the chapter.
fighterofflames chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
I am not a fan with all the cussing in this story. I might still read it if you drop it down a notch with the cussing.
fighterofflames chapter 20 . 12/8/2011
This was great. It was really interesting.
fighterofflames chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
I got to say this was really interesting chapter. I was hoping for a little more romance but who cares anyway.
warrior of six blades chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
Nice job on this chapter and I thought the part where everyone learned that cid had a kid was funny. Also the reactions everyone had about it seemed like something that would happen. I wonder how things will go for sora and his friends when realize that selphie is with genesis.