Reviews for My Abnormal Life
Pls update I can't live without my jasper! And ur story is soooo good
Lilah chapter 15 . 6/12
PLEASE, PLEASE update. Stat. I love your work, you are one awesome author. I need to find out what happened to Jason, and how Pipers gonna get to New York. Please update soon! :-P
Scarlette chapter 15 . 5/13
Hi! I'm borrowing my sister's iPad. My sister's name is Marianne. She also wrote to you. Would you like to know something funny? I have black hair, muddy brown eyes, and I have coffee colored skin. I am not adopted, though. My sister Marianne, however, has red hair, green eyes, and freckles.
Marianne chapter 15 . 5/13
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon. I love your story. How do you come up with all of these ideas? Guess what. My friend Piper and I both have red hair, green eyes, and a whole bunch of freckles. Read first sentence again, please.
Good story please finish it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
I COULD FREAKIN KISS YOU! I LOVE YOUR STORY I JUST STARTED AND IM ALREADY IN CHAPTER 15 PLEASE UPDATE AND SOON! THANKS YOURE REALLY GOOD BY THE WAY! I HAD A FEELS ATTACK ABOUT 50 TIMES!
Nakagami Starlight chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Love it!
Check out the story Piper Persuaded by onceaponamoran for Jasper fluff!
And Im not Crazy by Gray Del for even more Jasper fluff!
And check out Skinny Love by blank canvas of me for boatloads of Jasper fluff!
CandyonPointe chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
I remember reading this when was a guest about a year ago(when I had no idea about reviews) and it is amazing! This is a really cute and fun story... hope you update, maybe?
BrainOverload chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
I am so close to killing you if you leave us all hanging
Amitha chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Oh my gods! This is really good
Please update VERY soon.
Sophie chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
I absolutely love your story...WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Piper chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Please please please please please x 100000000000000000
Write a few more chapters. This is the best story I have EVER read In my life and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna change my mind like ever. U r the best! Thank u! Waiting for some new chappies!
Cute girl no1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Probably the best jasper story I have. Ever read! please write another chapter!
mangere275 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
good start
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Nico and piper not bad...