Reviews for Knock First
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
LOL
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Hahahahaha you know I think FrNkie will get Jane back at some point...
DarkWriterXX94 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was adorable. OMG, if my mom walked in on me with my girlfriend I'd just die. Great story.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Bwahahahahaha. So evil. I love it! So, Frankie going to think up an evil plan to get back at jane?
chawkchic chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Lmao
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO HO HO hee hee hee hee hee. Heh.

It's about time Frankie got his share of coitus interruptus, since Jane's already had well more than her share. I like the fact that you give screen time to people other than Jane and Maura, and that you write them well when you get them there.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I think Angela should be dubbed the Queen of Creating Embarrassing Moments. She's just so good at it.

Nice to see someone other than Jane fall prey to the Queen. She really offered to give him the key back, that was unexpected. And Frankie didn't take it, stupid boy!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Haha that was awesome. Jane is evil, but I love it :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Frankie got off way too easily! Definitely needs a sequel where Angela really nails him. heh heh heh
afret2010 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What a riot! I think Jane is the evil one. It's just wrong doing your brother like that.
Gatefan1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Some great humor in this one. I could just picture it. You have a great sense of humor.
marymo9 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love how inappropriate Angela is at any given time. Once again, you do not disappoint!
worstliarever chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
hehe. Cute!
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hehehehe ! Giggle .
heatwave16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I always wondered what happened...LOL