Reviews for Life is Sweet
Elise Deschat chapter 6 . 6/15
Was Abigail's reputation smerched, I mean she was out with three men...Just kidding

I like Adam/Joe stories, I don't why the two are so good together and why there relationship is so special, but it is...maybe it's because opposites attract...but the Autor has put into word, the relationship of the characters seen in the TV episodes...good story
BJ2 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Just came across this and wanted to tell you i really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. :)
arkagy chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I can't believe that last reviewer has had the cheek to post a review without reading the story. Hello? this story IS about the family. There is nothing like making a statement from a point of ignorance. Please read the stories before you decide to place a review.
Diogenes250 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I knew a Bonanza writer once who used to say "features all the family". What she really meant was "it's all about Joe but I want to trick people who aren't really interested in Joe into reading it." Somehow, I suspect that's you. But to find out, I'd have to read it. And I'm still not interested in reading about Joe.
intimidating chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Wow I just loved this story! Please write some more soon.
Dreamer1985 chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
I'm glad alll his sons are safe and at home.
Dreamer1985 chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Man, that would suck for Ben. Joe coming in injured only to be told Adam was hurt too, and not be able to get to him.
Dreamer1985 chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
great story
Charlie's Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What a great piece of writing. Fabulous characterisation and I love the interaction between Adam and Joe. Can't wait to read more.