Reviews for Freak Fest
AzureMoonlight chapter 7 . 1/14
Great job! its a great idea. Keep going!
Thief27 chapter 30 . 1/3
This was heart breaking! Also, very well written, thaough I disagree with anybody who even suggests the possibility if Miggy.
Book thief 27 chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This stary was sweet and heart-wrenching with a happy ending. That is just the story I needed. Please continue writing. You could make out like a bandit as an author.
Pure Hazard chapter 30 . 1/31/2015
? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
skyheart chapter 30 . 1/17/2015
*sobs quietly* this hasn't been updated in over two years! noooooooooooooooooo! please update again, please!
PerLib chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Is it okay if I write a story like this one? ;)
Evera chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
This has been an amazing story, I love it! It says in your author's note that you intend to post another chapter, but its been quite a while since your last update. Please finish this, it is a really great story and I really want to know what happens with Max and the baby.
Evera chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
aww, this chapter was so sad. I keep having to reassure myself that its okay. It takes alot to make me cry and this did it. those speeches...
This is a beautiful fanfiction. thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
I spilled acid on my arm once, hurts like hell. However, baking soda actually counteracts acid.
LegendRider chapter 30 . 6/25/2014
I hate you.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
How could you kill fang that's so evil
shortbandie9 chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
Well YAY, I finished what I said I would finish! I'm sad to see though that the story isn't finished. But that's life huh!?
Anyway, good chapter! I of course love all the moments between Max and Fang because everyone loves those! :-)
Well, I enjoyed this story so far and I hope you decide to continue this story again sometime.
Sorry again for taking so long to finally finish it!
I hope to read more in the future!
shortbandie9 chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
Wow, interesting chapter. It was sad and happy all at the same time. All of their speeches about Ella were really sad but good, and the part with Fang howling was sad but it was also kind of peaceful. Idk, thats just what it made me think of. Anyway, the part with Fang and Iggy and the pancake was hilarious! Hilarious and the perfect way to break the ice between the two of them!
However, I'm bummed that Max is actually pregnant only because they both don't really want it to happen especially after the horrible way it had to happen. I just realized this story is a lot darker than your other ones. Like really dark. I like it still of course, I'm just saying.
Well, good job as always!
shortbandie9 chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
You still deserve reviews you goof! At least you still updated!
Anyway, it sucks Ella is dead, but I guess in every good story someone has to die to make it more realistic. Everyone can't always live. I'm glad Max and Fang are ok though. Well, as ok as they can be after all that's happened. I really enjoyed how you made Fang in this chapter. So sweet and trying to comfort Dr. Martinez. I really like it. Especially the part with the pretzels. So simple yet so sweet!
Great stuff! Keep it up!
-Heather :)
shortbandie9 chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
Wow, this chapter was crazy! Poor Max and Fang! Both of them being forced to do all that! It's just horrible! And now everything is screwed up. AND you have Ella shot! What a crazy mess!
:-) Good job! :-) Crazy messes are good! :-) Great Chapter!
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »