Reviews for Freak Fest
That was so good
Omg I love that dr m is looking out for max
dnhdkfnrhf chapter 13 . 3/20
DID YOU JUST FUCKING KILL FANG HOW COULD YOU.
likeI'lltellyou chapter 9 . 3/20
Oh my God I hate dylan already.
AzureMoonlight chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Great job! its a great idea. Keep going!
Thief27 chapter 30 . 1/3/2016
This was heart breaking! Also, very well written, thaough I disagree with anybody who even suggests the possibility if Miggy.
Book thief 27 chapter 30 . 12/24/2015
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This stary was sweet and heart-wrenching with a happy ending. That is just the story I needed. Please continue writing. You could make out like a bandit as an author.
Pure-Hazard chapter 30 . 1/31/2015
? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
skyheart chapter 30 . 1/17/2015
*sobs quietly* this hasn't been updated in over two years! noooooooooooooooooo! please update again, please!
PerLib chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
Is it okay if I write a story like this one? ;)
Evera chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
This has been an amazing story, I love it! It says in your author's note that you intend to post another chapter, but its been quite a while since your last update. Please finish this, it is a really great story and I really want to know what happens with Max and the baby.
Evera chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
aww, this chapter was so sad. I keep having to reassure myself that its okay. It takes alot to make me cry and this did it. those speeches...
This is a beautiful fanfiction. thank you so much for writing it
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
I spilled acid on my arm once, hurts like hell. However, baking soda actually counteracts acid.
LegendRider chapter 30 . 6/25/2014
I hate you.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
How could you kill fang that's so evil
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »