Reviews for Eleven
Akytsu Frozen chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
hmm imteresting fic. tell me will there be an oc pired whit her or just that weird dnormal frien she got later?
OZ x OZ chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
Wow...talk about a real in depth analysis of the Kujira, which does beg the question of who can fall in love with her? All those genies found love one way or another.

So following this.
Upcoming chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i like the way you characterize everything. Although, I've only ever had the time to read the first chapter 'Thirsty.' But, I still like it. But, you need to keep up the story. You need to keep the story up-you should update.
Pulchrite chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
I honestly believe this will be one of the best stories you've published here. That may seem like a random statement, but I wouldn't say something like that for no reason. You're developing the main character very well so far, and I enjoyed reading about her personality. The plot has a direct aim and specific purpose, and as this develops it should definitely unfold in an intriguing way. You've put much thought into this, and what you've produced so far shows just that. I hope you continue with it, and I really look forward to reading more.
makokashi22 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I loved this chapter, it sounds just like her.

Do you think you can do this with some of the other characters. Nekomi, Kei, Shibuki, Gagamaru, Mukae?
makokashi22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
finally a medaka box fanfic.

Of all the character you chose Kujira/Naze.

I look forward to reading it