Reviews for Home
catwoman8940 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
You Know I loved this story only thing is that i was wonder why you omitted what rachels fathers would say about them taking in Beth ever thought of doing an excerpted of that event id love to know what you would do in that.
forrealihatethissite chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
I feel the need to point out that I flailed at the mention of Blaine. Love this story!
Myrle 16 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
i must say just how much i love reading your story!

but the thought that keeps going through my head is...

what happend to Finn?

i mean Rachel and Puck are together, and Quinn married Sam, so...
spencertobylover chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
I loved your story!
Hsmrmae chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I ADORED this story!
tauridowning chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
fantastic. i could tell from chapter two that it was gonna be totally amazing, but it was even better than i thought. so cute.
Alybear chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Awww! It's over! :( it was really good though. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future :)
clonedmemories chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
You can't believe this is finally over? Neither can I, neither can I.

It was such a lovely ending, too! It was nice to see Beth grown up, seeing how all the relationships have grown and how all the people who have come back into her life have had an impact on her. It's so sweet, and it's nice to know how well she's getting on, because I've now got that fluffy feeling inside that makes me feel warm and satisfied.
Lov2-Travel chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Very, very sweet story...I enjoyed reading it till the end:))) Always love the Puckleberry, but really enjoyed having Beth in there too!

Hopefully you'll write another Puckleberry soon:)))
clonedmemories chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Aww, this was adorable! I love how you had the little details of the reception, and Beth and Aimee are just adorable! It's just such a sweet story and their relationships all in all are just adorable.

(Also, I now can't help but think about the wedding night and them trying not to wake Beth up - maybe because I'm watching Showmance and the Push It performance right now?)

Anyway, I can't wait to see the epilogue, even though I will be very sad to see this story end!
Alybear chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Omg! You mentioned me! Of COURSE it's alright! That was sooo nice and now I feel special :) thank ou so

Much! Omg, this was a really great chapter! I can't wait to read the epilogue! Update soon
FinchelQuick34 chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
Aww that was sooooo sweet! I loved it! I can't believe its almost over! Please update soon!
ViaCake chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
3 i really like this story its soo sweet and writed wonderfully ) Keep it up!
clonedmemories chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I think I might have sort of just flailed to see an update. Well, just a little bit. Okay, I had a Rebecca Black party.

Which then stopped, because I'm now in tears.

And I wish I could string my thoughts together a little bit more coherently right now, but that was just so sad, and I can't! So apologies for a ramble comment with very little substance to it. DAMM YOU AND YOUR MAKING ME UPSET.

(Just joking, I still love you!)
Alybear chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
Awww, it's ending soon :( this makes me sad. And I was wondering if you could write about Beth's time sleeping at Quinn's and meeting Aimee.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »