Reviews for Desperately Wanting
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww :) Eli's so sweet.
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I've been reading this and rereading this ever since Drop the World came on and, even though Frostival was amazing, I still wish this happened in the show (but, of course, a dream is a dream). Great job. I just loved all of it!

Love Turbo
shehadastory chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It was amazing the boner part was hysterical. I think I mostly enjoy your stories because they take me back its just so cute and nerve wrecking and hot
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
awwwe their talking it out :) i wish thar would actually happen
hunnyluv21 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was AMAZING! I can't believe how well you can write! I love how you put in perspective how Eli's and Clare's Characters would normally act, and how they would react in such an intimate scene such as this one. It felt real to me, like if the show was rated mature (lol), this is how everything would play out. You definitely have some true talent! This absolutely quenches my degrassi thirst more than the season finale did! Thanks so much! I will definitely be reading your other stories! (:
Sea Native chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this story is absolutely incredible! please update soon :)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Update!
danagirl3496 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i like the story good job
Meg chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aw crap. That last review I meant to put with your story "Don't Leave". I knew something felt off while writing it...I'm blonde and do the best that I can with what I was given. hah So yeah, again, that big ol' monologue goes to your other story. Sorry for any confusion I may have imparted. :\

Cheers,

Meg
Meg chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
First off, I just want to say that I am excited for your little experiment with the anonymous viewers, because I have not been able to remember my old username and password for a while now (My fault for not logging in for over six months). But yeah, I'm stoked you did.

I have been a fan of your stories since I started reading them and this story in particular is just another wonderful display of your talent. Your storytelling is so visceral and candid. You have a gift that allows your readers to not only enjoy your stories, but I feel like I am an auditory voyeur (if you will)and am watching the events unfold while in the same room with your character(s)- being certain to remain hidden behind a closed door in fear of ruining the moment. ((P.S. Not sure if that makes sense, still at the office and my brain is not working as it should))

When Clare asked Eli to talk about Julia, I'll confess, initially I was a bit nervous. Often when I read stories that people let Eli detail Julia, the enigma that we know so little about, I always feel unsatisfied with the result. Too drab, too over the top, lackadaisical... However, I finally felt for the first time that I was able to learn who she really was, how she lived, her likes, her dislikes- just an overall portrait of a teenage girl. More importantly, a teenage girl who captured the heart of Mr. Goldsworthy. I especially loved how you went into detail about her having more of a love affair with music than Eli- which is something I believe could be fitting for her. Better though was when Eli continued by telling Clare how hard he had to work to keep her attention within his grasp- singing for her, listening to her sing her own original lyrics- it was as if Julia was dating music and Eli was the third wheel that had to constantly remind the two lovers that he was still in the room (Like Adam and his snarky comments to Eli and Clare when they get too lovey-dovey in front of him).

But how Eli talked about her...I could hear the emotion in his voice as if he were talking to me (and not Clare) and every flinch of uncertainty or slight smirk whilst remembering a feisty detail I believe you dictated with an effortless elegance.

Yes, we all know that Eli is an emotional guy (deservingly so), but the vulnerability depicted herein this story I felt is the most realistic to canon version of Degrassi's mysterious outsider that I have ever had the pleasure to read.

And your Clare is just as good. You showcased her Saint Clare side, always wanting to help those around her- even if it could pose to her own detriment (ex. the truth she seeks might not be something she wants to hear and/or can handle), but remembered to touch upon how that can come at a price in how she can become easily frustrated and has a shorter fuse than most would give her credit for. Her morbid curiosity has gotten her into binds in the past, and Clare is aware of that, so the subtle reticence you showed with her was refreshing (Should she kiss him?- but what if that will make him shut down or will he think she isn't as interested in what he has to say...etc.) Since most people forget that while she can be sensitive and self-righteous, Clare is not always so forthcoming with her words when she is deeply invested in whatever the problem she may be working around- I like that you kept most of her feelings internalized. That's why I love how Aislinn plays Clare in this most recent season, because she can rely on her body language alone to get her emotions across to us.

All in all, if you even bothered to read down this far, I just felt compelled to inform you this story warmed the cuckolds of my heart. With its angst, sprinkled with tender moments, and basest level of vulnerability- it was a journey of emotions that came together beautifully. I think you are very talented and am excited I have not read as many of your stories while at home, because now I can look forward to sneaking in Degrassi breaks into my work day. ((Hopefully, I won't get unlucky and have my boss walk up behind me and inquire how something on a fan fiction website can have anything to do with Deeds of Trusts or Final Title Policies... Honestly though, I'd lie my ass off until I strung together some twisted rationalization- abhorrently nonsensical, of course- in hopes of making a convincing argument toward the similarities of EClare and the mortgage business. Hell, with a bit of time and practice, I'm sure I could think up something...because, well, your stories are definitely worth it! :D )

Is it safe to say that I probably covered the equivalent of reviewing four or five stories with this lengthy review? I'd feel bad if it was just a status-quo review for you since your writing ability is anything but. Either way, you have a new fan and I look forward to delving into more of your stories. Keep up the good work and the EClare angst, like most everyone else, I just can't seem to get enough.

Cheers,

Meg
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Absolutely amazing. It was the perfect combination of humor and sexiness :)
tashajoe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I wish that their relationship was actually like this. I love this! They actually did what they were supposed to do on the trip, talk it out and fix their relationship. I hope they actually try to talk it out on the show and mend all the misunderstandings. I love your writing as always. )
westeros chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
gr8 oneshot is gr8! :)
Katra chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
24 reviews? People really should review more, like myself :D

did I mention this was a great oneshot? No? well now i do
baby92sam chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
well then that was in depth thats a WOW moment right there i dont think i could ever be that in depth even though i have a sick mind! but any way nice job