Reviews for Slow Kicks
courtney chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I LOVE THIS! In fact I'm watching inception right now ;) ive seen it atleast 20 times...haha
Laura-Jean95 chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
I get confused at times because you barely use their names and I'm always wondering who your talking about but otherwise this is amazing and I'm going to have a look at your other stories too. :) can't wait for the next chapter. :)
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
Great chapter! Update soon please! I enjoy reading this!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
Awwww, this was wonderful. Hope you update soon.
TheseTiredFeet chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Finally! I've been waiting for that kiss. I absolutely loved this chapter! So intense and fast-paced. Can't wait to see what happens after THAT. Great job and update soon!
Azreael chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Um wow! Ud soon!
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Wow. Awesome chapter! Update soon!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
Awww, this chapter was lovely. Hope you update soon.
RandomReader-sama chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
I loved it! I'm so glad that you updated, so quick as well! When he kissed her wrist, I couldn't help myself from smiling and reading that sentence over and over and over again (what can I say? I'm a sucker for love ..) I hope you'll update soon again, and I will definitely check out Movement! Thanks for this chapter!
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for an update!
Azreael chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Loved the chapter though i can't tell whether it is just me or not but sometimes the dreams can be some what confusing. Keep up the good work. UD soon.
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Wow! Suspennnnnse! Can't wait for the next update!
TheseTiredFeet chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Oh boy! That was intense. I can't believe she had to see Arthur like that. Very sad. It's just like Eames to catch on to the whole sitation, it makes the story that much more intriguing. And Ariadne is totally in character by trying to cover up that bruise. Fabulous job and fabulous chapter! Can't wait for more!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Wow, great chapter. The EXTRAS seem very interesting. Hope you update soon.
RandomReader-sama chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
I really liked this chapter, it clearly showed Ariadne's view on herself and her insecurity, that could maybe lead to some issues between her and Arthur?

And although I enjoyed reading this chapter, there was not a lot of Arthur in it :(. But you will probably make up for that in the next chapter, so I will patiently wait (Not so patiently, really; you have got me checking everyday if you have updated, your stories are that addicting!) Keep up the good work!