Reviews for Snap Shots: Pains
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really like what you had Jane say to Alessa, both times. It was perfect.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I like the consistency of Jane's calming words to their daughter. I also like that they are teaching her not to be a victim.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Poor Alessa, kids can be quite cruel. But everything that Jane told her was true. This fic was very sweet.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
hxw11h chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Very sweet :) I can definitely see the two of them being awesome parents
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
loved it :)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Rofl at the ending. And it's true, kids are evil little shits because of ignorant parents
chawkchic chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love how well you portray the family dynamic.
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I'm not into marriage-and-baby fics, but because it's you doing the writing, I've been reading this. Well written, as always, and I like the fact that they're in accord over the issue of response to bullying.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved this. I think my favourite parts were Jane telling Alessa that she can be whoever she wants to be when she grows up, and that there is nothing weird about loving someone.

Loved it.
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awesome chapter. I loved it. I love little Alessa. She is so cute and tough just like her moms. Great job.
Swishla chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What a great one shot! Your take on Jane as a mother is so loving yet so kick butt, it is perfect! Hope you continue to be inspired and share these windows to their family life. Very well done!
tanama30 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
another great update i really feel bad for alessa for the bullying she is experiencing but i am glad that jane is helping her with it and maura is supporting jane in her methods. update soon plz
BraunGirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love this stories, I hope to read an new one soon.
kefi chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
in this story jane is so great!