Reviews for Silence
eb012203 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
awwwwwww *tears up* I LOVE this story!
CyberWarlock chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Great story. felt a little rushed at a few points but that didnt stop me from tearing up and the end. Keep up the great work.
LaurierRusee chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I love this story! it's so sweet! It's a blimey shame that it has come forth to and end but I love it.
Faith StClaire chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
sequel?
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
omg that was so beautiful! i'm still fighting off the tears
Rapidez chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
* thrilled *

Amazing story! Thanks for picturing Puck the way you did, it was a very nice reading. My vivid fantasy guarantees I can still hear that sratching noise as Puck scribbles down his answers... I found myself just waiting for them to realise how well they fit together and then I just wished for them to overcome the silence. I'm happy you decided to write this sweeet ending, that really made my day! :)
BurningSky chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
I love stories like this, especially when they're obviously an original concept thought up by the author and not influenced by others. Good story, well done :)
pilot99 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Crying

That was so beautiful
Lycoris B chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Awww! So so sweet and a great story :D
Gleefan chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Really liked this, would like more, ever thought of a sequel of them at college? Thanks for writing.
Phantom of a Rose chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. Oh my gosh. Just fantastic.
Kittendragon chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
That was awesome and perfect! I was hoping Kurt's name or 'i love you' would be the first words out of Noah's mouth. :) Lovely.
janetjanet chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
This story was really nice and cute despite the tragic bits. The only criticism I have is about kurt's being so worried about never getting a vocalized marriage proposal. As an ASL interpreter, I've come to be friends with a lot of Deaf people, and it sort of bugs me (and some of them) when other people think it's somehow less perfect when you can't verbalize something. It's just as normal and natural and beautiful to sign words. I will step down from my soapbox now because this is just some random story. My bad.
Mama A chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
AMAZING! That's the only way I can think of to describe it.
lorelei.glee chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Beautiful...Just, beautiful.

I mean...I read it and I just thought that I'd never read something so cute, so...so...

And I was just thinking that the first "sentence" he said was "I love you" and...well, whatever, great story
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »