Reviews for Silence
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Love this story! Noah as the "strong, silent type" is just too wonderful for words... Although he *does* have a beautiful voice... Hope he regains that.
timi chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
more please...i love it
Gleefan chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Liking this story, looking forward to more. Thanks.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Lovely chapter - I like the way you've progressed this fic. The kiss was actually pretty perfect. So, this is another beautiful chapter!
kyatariina chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Great story I like it, well I don't like what happened to Noah but it's really good reading

update soon
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
It was an excellent chapter D
ForeverBlossom chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Daw, the cuteness! It melts my heart! Great job well done. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
gcjscinugxyjxi chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Sigh that was so overwhelmingly sweet! I hope you update as soon as humanly possible! :D
SouthernHemmy chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Thank you thank you! That was so beautifully written for the characters! It is nice to read a story that no one has done before and you are doing it with style and grace! I stopped reading a fic when I got the alert for this one! It is epic! Please update soon! Hemmy
hakkaiclone3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
A great start! Keep it up, please!
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very well written. Update soon?
BVBArmy4Life chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
make more chapters,please and thank you
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
What an amazing story! Looking forward to seeing more in this series. Puck silent from abuse was a hard one to see, but his strength never really came from his "guns", but his heart. Kurt's strengths of absolute and unconditional love and resolute dedication to his friends and family will surely be a great help to bring our favourite bad boy back to full health and happiness.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Dude, this sounds deep. Pleeeeeeeeeeease continue
Timi chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
sad but I love it...more pls
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »