Reviews for Offers
LifeandFire25 chapter 2 . 5/12
I love this. I wish more stories were written about these two . It's so much fun to see the prince fighting with himself about hawk. I wish they would have had it different in the game for him.
darkprincesssalvatore chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Great start
Love how Sebastian was jealous
Meilinn chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
A bit of necroposting from me here, but the way you write Sebastian restored my faith in humanity. It's that great, yes, and pretty accurate. Thank you so much 3
Winddrifter chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
This is cute,I hope you continue it
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
CONTINUE NAO! Please.
windyshoes chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
would love to have seen more chapters, this was such an entertaining read!
Havoc Hg chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I generally don't go for Sebastion but in this case I am cautiously optimistic and unexpectedly curious as to where this is going. In me speak that means I like and would love for this to keep going. I'll keep on eye on this fic.
fifespice chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
love it please write more cant wait to see what u have in store
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
ooh love this start i hope she does end up with sebastian he was so sweet a bit too goody goody but lush all the same lol
willielee chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
hey im really liking the story so far! im on a sebastian kick. so please continue!
Ketsueki no Kuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Cuuuuuuuteeeeeee.
LunarMeridia chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Yay! I'm so glad that you're continuing this story! Some great angst for Seb as he waffles and a wonderful convo with our favorite paragon of manliness! Bravo my friend.
Syreene chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Always love a good angsty Sebastian story, lol... I look forward to more!
wildcat717 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
So short want more please update soon
Artanis chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I never got to 'meet' Sebastian when I played, but that was utterly gloriously adorable. Well written too, but that goes without saying :D!