Reviews for To be Sarov's son
Chichi chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
This seems so much like a story I've read before?
Jay Q chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
niiice! i'll be waiting for the sequel to come out soon!
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Awesome story can't wait to read the sequel.
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
excellent
Jay Q chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
okay, i dunno what to say bout dis chap

so i'm kindda confused... does Alex believe dat Yassen is his father?
Waterbottlesgalore chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Omg, I love it. Yassen died:( *Screams no in a long dramatic way then dies*
bubzchoc chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
great chapter
Jay Q chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
ah, so alex met up with k-unit yet again :)
Jay Q chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
oh, this is such an intresting story! i REALLY luv it!

Please update as soon as possible, i really do like the story it has an intresting plot :)

with my best wishes,

})i({
bubzchoc chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
cant wait for more
Mainn chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Keep it up!
AzraelLilith chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Finally an update! :D Yeah, Alex, that's the right decision! Trust my beloved Yassen! ;-)

I long to read more, this cliffhanger is really evil! :P I just hope that K-Unit won't change anything *worried look*
AzraelLilith chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
PLEASE CHOSE BEING AN ASSASSIN AND YASSEN'S STUDENT! ;-) I can't wait to read more (again and again :P ) Please update soon!
Fanfictionaddict1 chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
GREAT STORY! I love it! Your doing a great job. I like Yassen in this. I also like how you added K-unit into the mix. I love you ideas! Keep up the great work! UPDATE SOON :)
ALBANY chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
MUY BUENO , PERO SIGO PENSANDO QUE ALEX NO PUEDE SENTIRSE CONTENTO DE SABER QUE SUS PADRES FUERON ASESINOS DE SCORPIA (JUAN Y YASSEN) CREO QUE LE HACE MAS MAL QUE BIEN, ALEX FUE EDUCADO EN BUENO SENTIMIENTO Y EL RESPETA LA JUSTICIA Y EL BIEN DE LAS PERSONAS AUN SI SU VIDA DEPENDE DE ELLO Y SI HUBIERA TANIDO OPRTUNIDAD DE CRECER HUBIERA SIDO UN ESPIA DE LEY. DE LOS BUENOS ESO SIGNIFICA MAS ALLA DE BLUNT.

SIGA SU HISTORIA . ACTUALICE PRONTO.