Reviews for Matter Over Mind
k1942 chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I think I want those answers as much as Bella does! By the way, the friendship between Tanya and Bella has been a fun part of this story!
k1942 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Something Bella did scared Carlisle into moving everyone away! The fact that Edward went along with it puzzles me, I really thought he wouldn't have given her up easily. Then there is the problem of a possible pregnancy!
k1942 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
I loved how Bella snowed that cop and got back at Jake! The red carpet thing sounded like a wild and wooly time, but I'm surprised Edward didn't see it on television. Bella did tell him how to do that, so something must have happened.
k1942 chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
If it wasn't so serious, I would have to laugh at that display for Jake's benefit! I admire Bella's equanimity dealing with the two different Edwards!
k1942 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
What a case of multiple tragedies! No wonder everyone is the way they are, it all makes sense now!
k1942 chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
I knew there was something weird about this family, and sure enough! I'm curious as to what Bella will do with this information?
k1942 chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
Looks like Carlisle covered everyone's tracks quite successfully!
k1942 chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
This is kind of a surprising development, except for the part where he stakes his claim and says, "No Carlisle"! Bella is rather accepting of all this strangeness, too. Are we sure this isn't Wonderland?
k1942 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
Wild and crazy hardly covers it!
k1942 chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
I admit, I kind of don't blame Edward for his actions! What the hell is Carlisle thinking, acting like that with Bella? Shame on him, as a matter of fact! No wonder Edward grabbed her and took of into the trees!
k1942 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Now I'm suspicious of Esme! What if she somehow knows what's going on and doesn't like Carlisle's hands on Bella? It was all kinds of wrong when he walked in on her practically naked!
k1942 chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
Okay, definitely too flirty for and with a married man!
k1942 chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Oh dear, this dream can't mean anything good, just because of Bella's guilty feelings! It's not very good on Carlisle's part to be as flirty with Bella as he is!
k1942 chapter 7 . 7/20/2015
This dreaming about Carlisle and Edward at the same time doesn't sound right, to me , anyway. I hope it means Bella has feelings towards Carlisle like she has for her dad!
k1942 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
Boy, it really doesn't take much to set all this uproar in motion, but also didn't take much to "fix"!
694 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »