Reviews for Matter Over Mind
sue1zide chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
After reading this chapter it sounds like this might end up being a Bella & Carlisle ending?
sue1zide chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
I know this is already completed but I'm curious about their ages?
sue1zide chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Is Bella a nurse?
sue1zide chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
A "little" crazy? Try wacko. LOL
debslmac chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
:) loved this story
k1942 chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
Talk about your happy ending! That was just the perfect way to wrap up this great story! Being Irish on my father's side, I loved that part of Edward's heritage!
k1942 chapter 24 . 7/21/2015
I'll bet even the police hadn't heard a story quite like the one Bella told them! It will be quite interesting to see where she and Edward go from here.
k1942 chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
Thankfully, Dr. Volturi is on hand to help them out. It's just terrible that all these people are dead and displaced. At least Edward and Bella are together, that's what counts!
k1942 chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
This has turned awful, with Alice and Jasper shot and possibly dead! Carlisle and Esme are in danger so I hope Bella and Edward can rescue them. Looks like Emmett and Rose will be okay, but everything is just in an uproar!
k1942 chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
Just when I thought this could possibly turn out okay, Jasper and that damn gun had to get involved! Results of dealing with crazy folks, I guess! Hope Edward is okay!
k1942 chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I think I want those answers as much as Bella does! By the way, the friendship between Tanya and Bella has been a fun part of this story!
k1942 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Something Bella did scared Carlisle into moving everyone away! The fact that Edward went along with it puzzles me, I really thought he wouldn't have given her up easily. Then there is the problem of a possible pregnancy!
k1942 chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
I loved how Bella snowed that cop and got back at Jake! The red carpet thing sounded like a wild and wooly time, but I'm surprised Edward didn't see it on television. Bella did tell him how to do that, so something must have happened.
k1942 chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
If it wasn't so serious, I would have to laugh at that display for Jake's benefit! I admire Bella's equanimity dealing with the two different Edwards!
k1942 chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
What a case of multiple tragedies! No wonder everyone is the way they are, it all makes sense now!
704 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »