Reviews for Matter Over Mind
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
why he is married and he is older don't seem natural to me to develop feelings for her for for her for him
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
well lets hope Alice don't stop liking Bella and all will be ok and Edward was so sweet
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
what the hell did the dr. tell him her breast were
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
well maybe I'm crazy but what she said is true so what is the problem
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
yes that was really weird but what else is wrong with this family
Tinshaw chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
Good story.
Chris chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
It was an interesting story to read and a worthy HEA.
Thank you for sharing. :)
Chris chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
That explains a lot about Bella. I had a completly different image of her...
Chris chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Yeah, it was only a matter of time... and Bella is not innocent in this.
Chris chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
By now I'm really disgusted by Carlisle. And I'm not so sure if Esme don't get more than they all thought...
Chris chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
It already sounds creepy... he knows that Edward is interested in her, how can he do it to him? To his wife? I don't even want to start at their age gap... yeah, all in all pretty creepy. I don't know how he can face himself in the mirror... Where is his sense for responsibiliy?
And Bella... she quite naive and "fan-struck". On the other hand she's incredible sensitive and empathic. How does she excuse her encouragement for Edward with the knowledge he's not mentally retarded? That makes it to a really sick game. :(
Chris chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Hm, if Edward is like a male orang utan, then he will fight his competition. He's already suspecious of Carlisle; he will see him as threat for his claim on Bella. This can't end well.

To have inappropriate feelings doesn't mean to act on them. Especially with Esme in the house. I would die of shame! They both know it's wrong and they should get over it. A married man is simply taboo and Carlisle is way too responsible to destroy his whole family. That wouldn't fit with the personality you created for him.
I see this little affection as a moment of weakness and I really hope this is not going any further.
JustARead chapter 24 . 9/17/2013