Reviews for Matter Over Mind
k1942 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
If Carlisle is a saint as Bella believes, she has to almost be one, just in the way she accepts all of this quirkiness!
k1942 chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
My word, just like Greystoke, Tarzan of the apes, only with orangutans! This quite the household, all right!
k1942 chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Dr. Cullen seems to have a bunch of unique children, to say the least! He sure appreciates Bella treating them all so sweetly, too!
k1942 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
Bella has a good heart, that's easy to see.
k1942 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Yes, a bit of crazy is kind of fun! Bella has stumbled into an interesting family here! I look forward to what else she discovers!
LahoteLover chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
This story is in it's very own category of believable craziness! I love it! But then again, everything you write is pretty awesome :)
Cramos28 chapter 25 . 6/9/2015
Interesting story! I didn't like how Alice killed her "parents"... But Carlisle and Esme was shady as idk what! I also think that Esme might've been faking that whole comatose thing because right when Bella came around she's was paying attention lmbo smh anyways good story
Saint Genevieve chapter 25 . 2/7/2015
Thanks for your great story!
Saint Genevieve chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Really don't enjoy the icky Carlisle scenes
Saint Genevieve chapter 9 . 2/7/2015
But it is creepy.
Debbi84 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
A very strange but wonderful story. I love the twists you put in your stories.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
What a wild and wacky ending with Alice going on a killing rampage, trying to get to Edward and Bella. It was sad that they all died, but really, what other way was there around that. They were all crazy and needed to be in a safe place . . . and Carlisle was not safe. I'm so very glad that Edward became the man he was to be. That he went around fixing all the habitats and helped the zoo's save thousands. What a wonderful thing he was doing for them all. I loved that you found his real mother and worked her into the story . . . it was wonderful. I also liked that they bought the Isabella Tower and restored it. So great. Really a great read. Thanks!
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Carlisle is unwilling to help Edward the way that he needs to be helped. Bella is willing to help him, but he seems to fall back to animal too easily . . . more like it is a crutch and not a mental thing. Jake is going to be an ass and cause some shit . . . she won't be able to control either of them. Jake is going to claim that she is being held against her will. This could get ugly and it really needs to be calm for the man Edward to come out. I just know she can coax him out of there and get him back to her full time. Or, they will run off to live in the trees somewhere . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
The 'Y' branch had me cracking up. I hope he doesn't get embarrassed if she see's him pooping. Actually, I guess he would be used to it.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Okay, the crazy part of me really likes that Edward stole her away to his nest in the sky. What makes this okay, was she was having feelings for him . . . and that she figured out that he is in full orangutan mode right now. She wants to be the one to pull him back to the forefront. I did really like that she figured to go with it and teach him a few things. That will take away the animal, but still keep the man and lovemaking skills. I will venture to guess that Edward may have done this before, but it was not regarded as anything but rape and that is why they had to move? That, or Jasper blew up the town in a confederate meltdown? One or the other, would be the two reasons I could think would make them have to move. Especially since Emmett won't leave the house and Rosalie won't leave her room unless drugged. I suppose it could be something Alice did too, but all will be revealed later. I realize that Carlisle is feeling lonely, but it also seems that Esme is there and aware. Perhaps, Bella should mention that to him, if and when Edward is done being lost in his head. Maybe Carlisle is just so used to seeing things his way, and not actually seeing things. Bella pointing this out, may be the breakthrough Esme needs? Or, this is what Carlisle thinks will bring Esme back to him . . . the flirting . . . not realizing that Edward has caught feelings for Bella. Quite the interesting tale you woven here. I like it.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »