Reviews for Matter Over Mind
Debbi84 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
A very strange but wonderful story. I love the twists you put in your stories.
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
What a wild and wacky ending with Alice going on a killing rampage, trying to get to Edward and Bella. It was sad that they all died, but really, what other way was there around that. They were all crazy and needed to be in a safe place . . . and Carlisle was not safe. I'm so very glad that Edward became the man he was to be. That he went around fixing all the habitats and helped the zoo's save thousands. What a wonderful thing he was doing for them all. I loved that you found his real mother and worked her into the story . . . it was wonderful. I also liked that they bought the Isabella Tower and restored it. So great. Really a great read. Thanks!
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Carlisle is unwilling to help Edward the way that he needs to be helped. Bella is willing to help him, but he seems to fall back to animal too easily . . . more like it is a crutch and not a mental thing. Jake is going to be an ass and cause some shit . . . she won't be able to control either of them. Jake is going to claim that she is being held against her will. This could get ugly and it really needs to be calm for the man Edward to come out. I just know she can coax him out of there and get him back to her full time. Or, they will run off to live in the trees somewhere . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
The 'Y' branch had me cracking up. I hope he doesn't get embarrassed if she see's him pooping. Actually, I guess he would be used to it.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Okay, the crazy part of me really likes that Edward stole her away to his nest in the sky. What makes this okay, was she was having feelings for him . . . and that she figured out that he is in full orangutan mode right now. She wants to be the one to pull him back to the forefront. I did really like that she figured to go with it and teach him a few things. That will take away the animal, but still keep the man and lovemaking skills. I will venture to guess that Edward may have done this before, but it was not regarded as anything but rape and that is why they had to move? That, or Jasper blew up the town in a confederate meltdown? One or the other, would be the two reasons I could think would make them have to move. Especially since Emmett won't leave the house and Rosalie won't leave her room unless drugged. I suppose it could be something Alice did too, but all will be revealed later. I realize that Carlisle is feeling lonely, but it also seems that Esme is there and aware. Perhaps, Bella should mention that to him, if and when Edward is done being lost in his head. Maybe Carlisle is just so used to seeing things his way, and not actually seeing things. Bella pointing this out, may be the breakthrough Esme needs? Or, this is what Carlisle thinks will bring Esme back to him . . . the flirting . . . not realizing that Edward has caught feelings for Bella. Quite the interesting tale you woven here. I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Love the crazy going on here . . . fun stuff!
A.M.Rouss chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I love this story. It's so touching. I have a severely mentally and physically disabled brother who will never be able to live on his own so I find this story to be so sweet. It warms my heart. Bella is so good with them.
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
Aww, this was lovely. Creepy in parts, but a beautiful and different love story nonetheless. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 25 . 2/12/2014
I really liked this story just wish it was longer there is more to tell at first I didn't think I would like it but the more I read the more I liked it just wish it was longer THANK YOU YOUR A GREAT WRITER THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 24 . 2/12/2014
they didn't say if Alice and Jasper was alive or dead. wonder what is going to happen now
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
so is both parents dead ? is Alice and Jasper dead too?Will Emmett and Rose be ok what will happen to them
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 2/12/2014
ok is that all it took to bring Edward's mother out of her state to say she was pregnant and whatis going to happen to Alice and Jasper will they be alright
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 2/12/2014
ok god who got shot please don't let anyone get hurt
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
well lets hope she finds them and finds out why they left
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
well lets hope she is pregnant I do anyway
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »