Reviews for Matter Over Mind
Madmum chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I'm starting to hope for a little Bella/Carlisle action. I feel so sorry for him. Does he have anyone who is sane and stable in his life? Or is he just everyone's carer?

The fast updates have been fantastic, but I always want more please :)
ThroughTheAshes chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Edward definately reminds me of Tarzan. Really good! Update soon! :)
ThroughTheAshes chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Really good!
Pianogirl05 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Good chapter. I hope this remains an Edward/Bella story. I can't imagine them with anyone else.
JXB Addicted chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
That was really good! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
Madmum chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Ok, I'm sticking with this and trusting that you know where this going. It did seem a bit strange for Bella to get her girls out and let Edward have a feel, in front of Carlisle.

I'm looking forward to your next update and hoping it will enlighten me a little :)
vampiresmutt chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
i just effin love this story! its so awesome! update soon!
JXB Addicted chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Still think it should be B/C story! LOL! Lonely man needs some loving too! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
lettywilson chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
So reading chapter 4 answered my questions from review of chap 3 about there disorders.. poor caelisle has his hands full. Looking forward to next chapter about edward and understanding bellas breasts lol.
lettywilson chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Only 3 chapters in and im loving the characteristics... edward being shy, alice being different and emmett seems to have issue with leaving the house. Guess we will find out more as things progress.
RomieForever chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
omg love love love this story please more soon :D 33333
csuter chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Yeah, I'm always an EB kinda girl, but I'm feeling some lovies for Carlisle right now! Can't wait for more!
JXB Addicted chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Are you sure this shouldn't be a Bella and Carlise story? TTFN! JXB. ;0)
Victoria.Maundrell chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
LMAO! I love it, oh what a beautiful mind you have. I can't wait to read the next chap. Glad DollyBigMama is recovering well. Blessings to you both & on to the next one. Your #1 fan.

Me-

lol :)
sshart chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Daddy C isn't the only saint...bless her little heart
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »