Reviews for Matter Over Mind
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Is something brewing between Carlisle & Bella? The poor man has a catatonic wife, enormous stress at home and work and Bella is a sweet young woman. . . .

Great story!
edward'sbella17 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
great story
sujari6 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Carlisle's a great father.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Think this family is great.
maggiejoma chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
poor little Alice... hope she forgives Bella before the ball... otherwise it will be very awkward...:)
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
ff was being difficult, and I couldn't review the other chapters... this is fun...:)
Madmum chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I'm starting to hope for a little Bella/Carlisle action. I feel so sorry for him. Does he have anyone who is sane and stable in his life? Or is he just everyone's carer?

The fast updates have been fantastic, but I always want more please :)
ThroughTheAshes chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Edward definately reminds me of Tarzan. Really good! Update soon! :)
ThroughTheAshes chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Really good!
Pianogirl05 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Good chapter. I hope this remains an Edward/Bella story. I can't imagine them with anyone else.
JXB Addicted chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
That was really good! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
Madmum chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Ok, I'm sticking with this and trusting that you know where this going. It did seem a bit strange for Bella to get her girls out and let Edward have a feel, in front of Carlisle.

I'm looking forward to your next update and hoping it will enlighten me a little :)
vampiresmutt chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
i just effin love this story! its so awesome! update soon!
JXB Addicted chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
Still think it should be B/C story! LOL! Lonely man needs some loving too! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
lettywilson chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
So reading chapter 4 answered my questions from review of chap 3 about there disorders.. poor caelisle has his hands full. Looking forward to next chapter about edward and understanding bellas breasts lol.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »