Reviews for What If: The Football Field
Lunatique chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
What an interesting take on a throwaway line, and I particularly liked how you used the mention to riff on the progression of the canon story. The Professor's home is quite the interdimensional hub in this telling. :) Also, good job using the tone of the original series. I would have liked to see some description of the football field and Ed's time there to make the place come alive and make Ed's frustration more relatable, but I guess it wasn't strictly necessary for the point of the story. But I do wonder if it was inhabited, whether there was a crowd watching, whether it led anywhere else etc. Nice take on Edmund's character, on his unexpected vulnerability and need to be believed. He was one of my favorites from the books, so it was nice to see a story about him.
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Ok... That was funny.
The Madman From The Bronx chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Precious. Simply precious. xD
Eriika Joy.K15 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this storry was really funny nice work...i like the fact the the football field is how you explained edmunds... meaness. )
metaphoricheart chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aw this is cute, I loved it.
max and me in a tree chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hyahyahyah! Most creative idea ever! Ohmy god u da bestest! hzahahahhahahahaha. thank u 4 making my day :)

Maxie
Lucille Brown chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Okay, I'll have to hand this to you, this story was awesome! And yes, I have always wondered if there was a football field in the cupboard.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh goodness! It actually explains so much, and makes so much sense! Good fic!
iTumnusXinXNarnia chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hehe! n_n

Very good! I loved it! I never knew that it could have been possible that Ed did find the football field, but you have made it possible!
ArcherDaughterofApollo chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
great story. i never thought about it that way before, but i guess it does make sense haha. oh and i want to thank you for your many reviews to my story. fanfiction is being stupid and wont let me reply to reviews, so im thanking you here :). the review you wrote about percys death is probably, by far, my favorite out of all the reveiws (from all reviewers). you have no idea how much that meant to me :) again, great story :)

-ArcherDaughter
Calyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This fic has been added to my community. I like to notify people of this, since FF doesn't.

This was...singularly amusing. And quite original. :D
Annieaimsforthesun chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
h gosh that was deinitely funny xD thinking about it, i've never thought what could've happened if there was a real football field on the bathroom cupboard xD
Princess Silverstar chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nice...
ArdeaSpark chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Lol! That was funny. I liked how it gave another reason for Edmund to go to Jadis. Makes you think if Lucy had met her instead of Edmund, maybe she would've gone with her because she would've been fed up of her siblings not believing her.
Mintey chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I wondered that too. I admit, I wasn't too interested to read this, but I saw you had written this, and remembered you had once reviewed my story, so hey, review for review.

I liked it, though you didn't explain much about the football field. I noticed a few grammar errors, but nothing major - just a few lowercase letters that should be capital, etc.

Anyway, good story - you beat me to it!

A side-note/fun-fact: I'm American but occasionally slip and call soccer "football" instead. Whoops.

Mintey