Reviews for Two Passengers Together
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Wonderful! This is exactly the ending I would have hoped for, and it's SO much more satisfying than the direction things took on the show after season 5.

I'm sort of disappointed that these are the only two stories you've posted here, but they are so wonderfully complete in themselves that even if you never write another fanfic, you can be proud of making a real, positive contribution to the "Dexter" fandom! :)
RevDorothyL chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
This is so cute! Astor dating a boy who's much closer in outward type (at least) to Dexter than to her bio-dad, and then Lumen making the connection between "The Lord High Executioner" and Dexter's vocational and avocational interests! :)

Now all Dexter needs is his 'ghost' Harry singing the Mikado's song, "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime", in the background!
Becky chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Lovely. Keep up the good work.
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
I enjoyed this.
lukakrug chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Great fic! Congrats!
Lisa chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
I have read the first in this series so this is a combined review for both. I just want to say that I'm extremely impressed with the standard of writing these stories have shown. Not only are you very good with the technical side of writing (spelling, grammar etc.) but you give it soul. I must say that your characterization of Dexter is particularly outstanding. You nailed his internal dialog and tone perfectly. I also really thought Lumen was well done, although I admit I'd like to see her develop more but that would be more sequel material. I hope you'll consider writing more for this fandom and perhaps this pairing.
thrownhammer chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Loved the story and hope you do another on them sometime. I loved both of yours and look forward to reading more.
Elliesmeow chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Awesome fic. Glad things worked out so well for everybody. Thanks for posting, I don't see many fics for this pairing. And certainly not finished ones with happy endings.:)

-Ellie
C. S. Tolkien chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
So, you would write a next one were Dexter and Lumen are married and starting a family?
ReadingRed chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Sorry I never responded to your email. my life has been insane lately, plus I don't have word on my new computer. Great chapter though! It's an awesome story.
Lizzete chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
Great chapter!

Please, update soon )
jilli99 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
It would be pretty funny allright if Astor wants him to go buy her tampons...
bababear chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
I wonder how daddy dexter would would deal with Astor's first period...
fishstix chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
It be perfect in this story.
endogal chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
Do write the Astor and Dexter period scene- it would be perfect in this story!