Reviews for A Model Romance
Chris chapter 10 . 4/13
Beautiful story. Thank you! :)
My heart just like jumped out of my chest, holy, oh wow that was freaking amazing I can't even deal with it! You should so write some more pls pls pls
pgoodrichboggs chapter 10 . 2/26
Another awesome story! Loved it!
Kathleen Pfeiffe chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Very, very satisfying. This is one of your best. Love how your stories are filled with emotion, you really reach the heart.
Kathleen Pfeiffe chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
Awwwwwww yay they kept some pictures.
Kathleen Pfeiffe chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
Nicely done confrontation and defeat of Melissa. Ah Buffy...you have the makings of heaven right there just hold onto it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
I really, really want to see the photos from this shoot LOL. Hot and sweet.
Kathleen Pfeiffe chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Better and better. This is romantic, loving and erotic...perfect, just perfect. *happy sigh*

k chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
This is just so good I selfishly don't want to wait before moving on...forgive my selfishness...

Kathleen Pfeiffe chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Wow just when I think I've found a favorite story of yours I find another! PLEASE, PLEASE archive this on EF! Same with the sequels (even though I haven't read them yet). This is treasure...like the Amara treasure room only in words and emotions and ohhhhhhhhhhh the feels! A thing of beauty.

FFLjm12B chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
Great chapter - such terrible pain for both of them -
jauntilyaskew chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Lovely as always. I've grown addicted to your writing!
Soaringclaws chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Such a good story! I loved it all from beginning to end. I even love the pictures that the story was based on. I will now probably stay up all night to read the sequel!

You write a really interesting season six Buffy. I like the way she bounces from angry and spiteful, to scared, to numb, to desperately loving and back again. Her slow recovery and frequent relapses felt like I was reading the true accounts of someone with major depression. So often, writers seem to fall into the trap of the miracle cure (she kissed Spike and now everything is puppies and rainbows) and it rings false. Speaking as someone who has dealt with depression, it's a sneaky bitch. Just when you think you're getting better, apathy comes back to bite you and drag you back in.

I also appreciated the focus on how Buffy's actions and feelings are effecting Dawn. Dawn is so central to Buffy's life at this point in the story! It's good to see that acknowledged.
Soaringclaws chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
So many tears! Spike told her she could go through the mirror and it was a flood from there. Guh!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Yay! I've really loved this story, it's just perfect! :D Hmm, I think I saw a sequel somewhere around here...?