Reviews for A Model Romance
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
First off, I do see what you meant when you said that you had polished your skills since you wrote this fic. I actually spotted it almost from the get go.

That being said, I still really really like this piece. Your plot is fun, and your pacing in these two chapters is really really good.

It is 3:22 AM as I write this, late but this is the only free time I have for the next couple days. This isn't much of a review, but like I said 3 AM.

In 2 or three days when I have more time, i think I will review this chapter by chapter.

I hope you have a great day Sweet.

Happy thought: Penguins.
Thats about all I have this late at night. :)
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh wow, I forgot how much I liked this one.

That was a fantastic first chapter. Your season six Buffy was pretty damn good, and I really loved your Spike and Dawn bits. I really dug those two together and this felt really good.
I always found the Giles leaving so Buffy could grow up storyline to be razor thin at best , (mostly just a cowardly kind of move.) so I kinda hope you deal with that a bit.

I had completely forgotten this was a season 6 fic, I disliked a lot about that season aside from a few great episodes, so a lot of the fanfic I read first was about fixing that depressing season for myself. I am now wondering if this is going to read differently this time around, now that I am just reading it for pure entertainment value.

Alright, I have a finite amount of time before I must head out to the salt mines so I will cut this off right here.

I may or may not review each chapter as I read it, but know that I found this first chapter really entertaining.

Surprising happy thought: Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go. (Do the Dwarves sing hi ho on the way to work? Or is it strictly a home from work they go kinda thing.)
ameo66 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Well, that was certainly long. It almost seemed unnecessarily long, but true to the style of the series. Enjoyable, and very sultry. Nice.
virginia.albert.49 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
this seems to be a very good series. i can not wait to get into all of it.
virginia.albert.49 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
This story is adorable! Love the plot - very interesting!
Rabbit-moon chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Wow! You are an incredible writer! I love your stories and your style!
I am a huge fan of Spike, and you have captured his voice so wonderfully in your stories. I fall in love with him over and over again everytime I read your works.
I'd love to vote in your poll, but it's almost impossible to pick my favorite love scene. They're all so beautifully written!
You are one of my absolute favorite Spuffy authors! *love*
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Lovely story! I really enjoyed it. So inventive, yet so could fit into the show. Excellent.
ddysrs1 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
I think this and the sequels are perhaps some of my most favorite Buffy/Spike fic! Love them!
Bamboo Angel chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Spike makes a very convincing argument. I can't help feeling that some of his answers were a little too simplistic - but I also think that between them, they can deal with every situation as it comes.
Bamboo Angel chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Neither of them are very good at lying to each other or censoring themselves. That's a good thing, I guess, although it's causing a lot of trouble at the moment. And Dawn really is getting awfully smart.
Rosalea12 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Where can you find the pics you mentioned?

Great story by the way!
tawny chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Making my way through your stories! Loved this one as well!
victoria2 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Just when I thought I'd read every truly great Spuffy fic out there...I found this little jewel. THANK YOU.
omslagspapper chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
it's gonna be such a sad sad day when smg and james marsters die. :/ i've just made myself feel sad thinking about it. i'll probably cry!

le sigh. alas buffy will live on 5evr in my heart. lol