Reviews for A Model Romance
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
i think i've noticed some recurring themes amongst all of the stories you have written (that i've read) haha. you should make some t-shirts or something with your motto. i'd totally wear one if it were cool.
omslagspapper chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
haha omg, spike literals made his heart beat for the buffster. intense devotion & vampire muscle coordination there!
omslagspapper chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
haha! clever move spike!
omslagspapper chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
imagine if buffy were into hillary duff and buffy became possessed momentarily to sing the hillary duff. she would be like, "HEY NOW! HEY NOOOOW! THIS IS WHAT DREAAAAAAAAAAAMS ARE MADE OFFFFFFFFF!" sexy spike dreams, anyway.
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
persnaps all the spikes i gave you for the zoo also need playing cards, ja?
omslagspapper chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
*C

haha, that was an attempt at an emoticon sobbing.
alternately i would have (if it were allowed) sent a compilation video of jennifer love hewitt crying in ghost whisperer. aka, every single episode lol
omslagspapper chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
my dslr has a mirror. actually, i think most of them do... at least now. perhaps not in 2002... well the really profesh ones probs did. anyroad... if spike doesn't show up in the photos, will parts of buffy's boobs be missing or mysteriously experiencing anti-gravity? what do you think? haha

a mirror maze for your buffy zoo!
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
pfft, models... such dramatics

i think i have actually read a chapter of one of these stories, something about a spuffy sexytime shower i think but idk what happened!
Khcutie55 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
oh... my... GOD!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWE SO CUTE!3 Did I mention u rock and r a bloody geius because u so are:D LOVED IT
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
AWWE. with the dawn and the scoobies and the happy spike just 3 you rock
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
omg! way to mess with my heart. I was sittin here like: "Oh no oh no. Nobody better fuckin leave/die i want my Yay we made it lovins" so yeah,i'm a nut case but anyway GREAT WORK :)
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
i don'tget how the heart thing workedbut OMG CUTE
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
! LOVEJUSTLOVE! It was funny and sweet and sad just AHHHHHHH LOVE! you are AFUCKINGMASING
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
OMG -bows- OMG U ROCK just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH write a book so i can own something from my fave author will ya?
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »