Reviews for A Model Romance
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
pfft, models... such dramatics

i think i have actually read a chapter of one of these stories, something about a spuffy sexytime shower i think but idk what happened!
Khcutie55 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
oh... my... GOD!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWE SO CUTE!3 Did I mention u rock and r a bloody geius because u so are:D LOVED IT
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
AWWE. with the dawn and the scoobies and the happy spike just 3 you rock
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
omg! way to mess with my heart. I was sittin here like: "Oh no oh no. Nobody better fuckin leave/die i want my Yay we made it lovins" so yeah,i'm a nut case but anyway GREAT WORK :)
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
i don'tget how the heart thing workedbut OMG CUTE
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
! LOVEJUSTLOVE! It was funny and sweet and sad just AHHHHHHH LOVE! you are AFUCKINGMASING
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
OMG -bows- OMG U ROCK just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH write a book so i can own something from my fave author will ya?
TreeStar chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This story is written AMAZINGLY well, and you're grasp of the characters is very believably season 6, which is so nice to find. In character at all can be hard to find, but someone who understands that the characters grow and evolve each season into different stages and different struggles. Taking that original setup and growing the characters to suit your story in a believable way, that's gold. And your excellent narrative style makes this a joy to read. Faves, both you and the story!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
awwe young dysfunctional love, is there anything better?
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Well that was beautifully depressing... u r a genius. cant talk in shock from the awesomeness that is this chapter.
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sooooooooooooooo awesome dont even no where 2 start, ok breath. First, CK jean ad. Hello fantasy i didn't no i had :). I WANT BUFFY'S JOB! Secondly, the war spuffy is having with emotions soooooooooo beautifully done. oh and poor Spike, guy can't even masturbate in private:(. Anyways, GREAT WORK SWEET
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Can you do no wrong? LOVE IT. PS. Spike stripping thank u 4 the pretty brain pics:) Spike and Dawn sooooooooo adorable LOVE LOVE LOVE
NiennatheWise chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
LOVED your entire story! The voices were so true to character—I was reading them in their TV voices in my head :) I also have to applaud you for your beautiful telling of their tale. I've never been a big Spuffy fan, until now. I think the love story you've created for them is deep, passionate, and true; I can't wait to read the sequel!
NiennatheWise chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You've captured the voices of all the characters so well! I can practically hear them in my head (a good thing, I promise). I can't wait to see what happens with Spuffy ;)
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »