Reviews for A Model Romance
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
OMG -bows- OMG U ROCK just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH write a book so i can own something from my fave author will ya?
TreeStar chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This story is written AMAZINGLY well, and you're grasp of the characters is very believably season 6, which is so nice to find. In character at all can be hard to find, but someone who understands that the characters grow and evolve each season into different stages and different struggles. Taking that original setup and growing the characters to suit your story in a believable way, that's gold. And your excellent narrative style makes this a joy to read. Faves, both you and the story!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
awwe young dysfunctional love, is there anything better?
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Well that was beautifully depressing... u r a genius. cant talk in shock from the awesomeness that is this chapter.
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sooooooooooooooo awesome dont even no where 2 start, ok breath. First, CK jean ad. Hello fantasy i didn't no i had :). I WANT BUFFY'S JOB! Secondly, the war spuffy is having with emotions soooooooooo beautifully done. oh and poor Spike, guy can't even masturbate in private:(. Anyways, GREAT WORK SWEET
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Can you do no wrong? LOVE IT. PS. Spike stripping thank u 4 the pretty brain pics:) Spike and Dawn sooooooooo adorable LOVE LOVE LOVE
NiennatheWise chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
LOVED your entire story! The voices were so true to character—I was reading them in their TV voices in my head :) I also have to applaud you for your beautiful telling of their tale. I've never been a big Spuffy fan, until now. I think the love story you've created for them is deep, passionate, and true; I can't wait to read the sequel!
NiennatheWise chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You've captured the voices of all the characters so well! I can practically hear them in my head (a good thing, I promise). I can't wait to see what happens with Spuffy ;)
Margot-Eve chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Well, you had a very fascinating idea to finish this one xD Okay, on to the sequel.
ginar369 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
She's terrified. Once she loves them they leave. So she figures if she can make him leave before she tells him she loves him, she won't get her heart broken.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
That's the Scoobies for ya. A few careless words and they can take the happy out of anything.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
You made me cry. When Spike offered to let her go into the mirror and promised to look after Dawn.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
She is fighting her desire to rest again with her love for him.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Eureka! She may not be ready to say it out loud but she knows it. He is trying for her. He will keep trying for her and Dawn. Spike was right when he told Dawn it doesn't matter how you started it only matters what you do now. Some times the journey is hard and rough but the reward is great.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Progress! Talking actually helps. But Buffy can be slow on the uptake sometimes.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »