Reviews for A Model Romance
LithiumReaper chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Omf that was brilliant! I love it. Buffy being a biatch to save Spike and all, its adorable. Love the way you let Spike give Buffy an out, and she didn't want it :D
iSage chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I finally set aside some quality time to read the last 3 chapters, and it sure did make the evening fly! This is certainly proving to be an uncompromising and powerful exploration of just how far an initially one-sided relationship can be nurtured, especially in terms of how the healing power of love can breathe new life (and therefore passion) into people. Buffy's realisation of Spike's unique ability to love without a soul was a great moment, and I loved the little conversation they had about him being the knight and her the princess too. A great read and looking forward to more!
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Nicely done, Principale, it is difficult for Buffy to deal with her emotions at the best of times, so her being forced to face the thing she wants and having to deal with not wanting to feel, is epic. I guess what I am saying is this, the emotions of love and hate they are rather easy, kind of black and white. Meaning you either do or you don't. You are trying to portray a very confused slayer. Going against what she knows, or thinks she knows to be right. At the same time, trying desperately to convince herself she doesn't feel when in fact she is a woman in love and fighting it with everything she is. After all, she was ripped from "Heaven". She doesn't feel comfortable being back and to complicate matters, she is in love with the one thing she should not love, Spike. So she convinces herself he cannot love. After all he is evil, he is the thing that goes bump in the night. The problem she is having is, he is not evil anymore and he is the thing that other things that go bump in the night fear. Then she has her friends, that will tell her it is wrong and he needs to be staked. A moral dilemma, that she is losing and I say this will all honesty, THANK GOD! I am glad to see her inner turmoil and how you handle it. So again, thank you for the story, it is as Spike would say, "Bloody brilliant!" Until the mood hits and I feel another review coming on. I am...and always will be...Ghost!
jmoran319 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Love this can't wait for more
LithiumReaper chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Whoa, good chapter! And the heart beat? Awesomeness!
Bralker Stalker chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
omfg this was soooooooooooooooo awesome. Please write more. You can't leave it there! Thank you for yet another dedication. There shall be a work inspired by you going up shortly if i can remember to get on the pc :) x
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Love it! Beyond words! It's really freaking early (or late, depending) where I am, so this isn't much of a review. More of an "OMG I STILL LOVE IT MUCHOS ,CAN I PLEASE HAVE SPIKE?" sticky note of sorts.

Cute ( so not the right word,it doesn't do your wonderful work enough justice, but It's too early for me to utilize my brain properly) , made me smile, tugged at my heartstrings, for both Buffy and Spike. The part at the end made me melt and go "awe". Very sweet. This is as always, impeccably written, and characterized wonderfully. Can't wait to see what goes down during the big action scene, even though the sweet'n'angsty bits, such as this entire chapter, are indeed my favourite.

I noticed "bloddy' once, instead of 'bloody', which I'm hoping is a mistake, as I spent a few moments feeling like an idiot, wracking my brain for what 'bloddy' might possibly mean, esp. in context. ( Holy Run-on sentence Batman!)

New chapters always make my day (or morning, as it seems to be), and I implore you to please keep up the brilliance!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
LOVE THIS. I'm running out of things to say, this is just so fantastic! Please keep writing, as this is too great for adjectives!
animalllover chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
I am in LOVE with this story! Please update soon :) EEP! XD
LithiumReaper chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
She loves him! Joy to the world :D

Damn I'm good, told you that someone was yanking Melissa's chain. Good chapter, love it!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
I rally like the wat Buffy is trying, and the photoshots are a delight to raed
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Oh. My. FREAKING. God! I am speechless over this. Utter Perfection, I really have nothing else to say...this is just so awesome/well-done/incredible/-please insert adjective of your choice here-!

Seriously, first time I've ever read a 'love scene', and not gagged and/or scoffed ("Oh please.." "as if!" "whatever, honey..."), and I've been reading 'naughty' novels since I was really young ( thanks Auntie T, for your innapropriate gifts to a nine-year old). That's years, hell, over a decade, of awful love/sex scenes. This, however, was incredible. You are an amazing author, and I love this. Can't wait for more, so pleased you've updated so quickly.
LithiumReaper chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Whooohooo! Buffy grew up, yayness :D

Melissa isn't going to be the big bad, I'm thinking someone, or something else is yanking her chain. And ugh, that annoying little man that helps them with their make up...you wont mind if I stake him myself, would you? :P

Was completely shocked that you used that picture, but its a good thing! We still have a few pictures to go, and for some reason I can just imagine the one where Buffy is on top of Spike and holding onto his jeans, after the night they just had!

I have a few more pictures that might come in handy, you want me to mail you those too?

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one. And look, my longest review to date hehe O.o
fangfaceAndrea chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
I'm enjoying this stiry and the Changing dinĂ¡mica in their relationships jeep the golf work:)
GoodfortheSoul chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I am so enjoying this story. You capture the characters, their chemistry and their conflictedness, so perfectly. Your writing is wonderful and the plot is well devised. I can't wait to read what happens next.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »