Reviews for A Model Romance
LithiumReaper chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
Omw fiiinaaalllly! Oh wow, that was sooooo good! Love it, love it, L.O.V.E. I.T.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Loved this chapter so much. You write the Scoobies so well, and it was fun to have them in this chapter. And off course all the sexy Spuffy love is great too! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Bralker Stalker chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *squee* u totally can't end this...i aint letting u. :) i love this damn story too damn much.
LithiumReaper chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Yay, update! Feels like a filler chapter, tying everything together for the finale. And I love it :D
iSage chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Riveting from start to finish, this chapter had it all! Action, drama, romance, even a little comedy (Buffy pondering how her death might be recorded). A perfect ending and thoroughly well-written, brimming with imagination.
KnifeEdge chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
I've really been enjoying this. :) Is there more?
Bralker Stalker chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
is that the story done?
LithiumReaper chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Omf that was brilliant! I love it. Buffy being a biatch to save Spike and all, its adorable. Love the way you let Spike give Buffy an out, and she didn't want it :D
iSage chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I finally set aside some quality time to read the last 3 chapters, and it sure did make the evening fly! This is certainly proving to be an uncompromising and powerful exploration of just how far an initially one-sided relationship can be nurtured, especially in terms of how the healing power of love can breathe new life (and therefore passion) into people. Buffy's realisation of Spike's unique ability to love without a soul was a great moment, and I loved the little conversation they had about him being the knight and her the princess too. A great read and looking forward to more!
spiritedghost chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Nicely done, Principale, it is difficult for Buffy to deal with her emotions at the best of times, so her being forced to face the thing she wants and having to deal with not wanting to feel, is epic. I guess what I am saying is this, the emotions of love and hate they are rather easy, kind of black and white. Meaning you either do or you don't. You are trying to portray a very confused slayer. Going against what she knows, or thinks she knows to be right. At the same time, trying desperately to convince herself she doesn't feel when in fact she is a woman in love and fighting it with everything she is. After all, she was ripped from "Heaven". She doesn't feel comfortable being back and to complicate matters, she is in love with the one thing she should not love, Spike. So she convinces herself he cannot love. After all he is evil, he is the thing that goes bump in the night. The problem she is having is, he is not evil anymore and he is the thing that other things that go bump in the night fear. Then she has her friends, that will tell her it is wrong and he needs to be staked. A moral dilemma, that she is losing and I say this will all honesty, THANK GOD! I am glad to see her inner turmoil and how you handle it. So again, thank you for the story, it is as Spike would say, "Bloody brilliant!" Until the mood hits and I feel another review coming on. I am...and always will be...Ghost!
jmoran319 chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Love this can't wait for more
LithiumReaper chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Whoa, good chapter! And the heart beat? Awesomeness!
Bralker Stalker chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
omfg this was soooooooooooooooo awesome. Please write more. You can't leave it there! Thank you for yet another dedication. There shall be a work inspired by you going up shortly if i can remember to get on the pc :) x
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Love it! Beyond words! It's really freaking early (or late, depending) where I am, so this isn't much of a review. More of an "OMG I STILL LOVE IT MUCHOS ,CAN I PLEASE HAVE SPIKE?" sticky note of sorts.

Cute ( so not the right word,it doesn't do your wonderful work enough justice, but It's too early for me to utilize my brain properly) , made me smile, tugged at my heartstrings, for both Buffy and Spike. The part at the end made me melt and go "awe". Very sweet. This is as always, impeccably written, and characterized wonderfully. Can't wait to see what goes down during the big action scene, even though the sweet'n'angsty bits, such as this entire chapter, are indeed my favourite.

I noticed "bloddy' once, instead of 'bloody', which I'm hoping is a mistake, as I spent a few moments feeling like an idiot, wracking my brain for what 'bloddy' might possibly mean, esp. in context. ( Holy Run-on sentence Batman!)

New chapters always make my day (or morning, as it seems to be), and I implore you to please keep up the brilliance!
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 6 . 5/1/2011
LOVE THIS. I'm running out of things to say, this is just so fantastic! Please keep writing, as this is too great for adjectives!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »