Reviews for Come Back To Me
Briana chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
OMG! I love how both Dain and Junior are using Ken's credit card for everything in this fic! LOL! :) This fic is SO GOOD!
Gymnastflip chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
sckraut12 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
please continue. I like how it is going.
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Sigh. It is utterly PATHETIC and very very SAD that FANS of the show come up with BETTER Virtual Season 4's then the actual dumbass Season 4 we got on TV. Anyway girl, I LOVEEE this! This is so far my favorite story here on (in the WF section at least) and PLEASE update soon like you promised me yesterday :) 3 xoxoxoo
csimesser1 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
that was great loved it can't wait to read what happens next
scifiromance chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
I know you've moved on to "The Ritter Family" now, but can you please write more of this? It's my favourite Wildfire fic.

Thanks for the story,

scifiromance chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Aww, the baby's name is SO cute! :D

"Tina's bad in bed" lol. Funniest section yet!
scifiromance chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Wow, that Tina is a calculating (insert swear word of your choice here)!
scifiromance chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Poor Kris, she'd be a great mum! I've told you before how much I love Jean/Pablo right? That hug and kiss was great! :D
scifiromance chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
BRILLIANT chapter! I loved that it was Sullivan who rented Raintree and that Noah is going to be in this fic! You also write Tina, in all her arrogant stupidity, perfectly.
scifiromance chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Jean is very in character.
scifiromance chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
LOL. I love that Dani is organising Kris' illegal races!
scifiromance chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
YAY! A Dani/RJ baby! That's the BEST idea ever! :D I also liked how even Pablo was horrified that Jean kicked Kris out, that scenario seems much more in character than what actually happened in the show.

scifiromance chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
The Junior/Gillian scene was cute, especially when he found out about Kerry, wow, listing all the things he did just made me remember how big a scum he was!
scifiromance chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Oh no! At least she'll have Dani around when she eventually finds out, she'll understand, after RJ and all. Great so far!