Reviews for It All Started With Ice Cream
Tishbing chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh man! The plus one is heartbreaking! Does mccoy ever take him back?
the reader chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Very nicely done as usual! I'm looking forward to seeing Jo a bit more in the future! Keep up the amazing work and I'll be getting my friends to read this one too!
Kim CC chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Is Bones pushing Jim away in the last one because of xenopolycythemia? It's been bugging me terrible.

Thanks for sharing.
Kim CC
ImperialBoredom chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I liked this a lot. It was interesting to see Kirk, the fearsome captain, through the eyes of Joanna. Yeah, he is capable of horrible bloodshed, but this shows he is capable of great love and caring. Four was my favorite and the last was the most interesting. Bones either discovered something Kirk didn't want him to know or Kirk did something monumentally horrible that Bones cannot reconcile. (Those are my two guesses.) Anyway, another excellent addition to your mirrorverse pieces.
Sir Gnome the Giant chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You had me freaking out so much, and I still am! I don't want Bones to leave Jim! O.O
a chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like the second one best. I think it's because he calls her "his" like he's really accepted her as one of his family, not just in theory.

And of course I'm a sap for the sick one, too.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next installment, thank you for sharing.
anon chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I do sort of wish the end of this story was the whole end of the story. Kirk's niceness once the relationship gets going only emphasizes how horribly it started. Being nice to someone once you have them by the balls doesn't excuse coercing them in the first place.
NaomiBlue chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
My only question is does Joanna marry Chekov. This seems to imply that.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Ah! First of all, I hope she married Chekov. Second, I hope Jo doesn't even are how they started once she hears the whole story...it doesn't change the fact that he's been a second daddy to her, or the fact that she and her daddy love Jim and know Jim loves them Hope to see more of this cannon in the orig. Story. :)
Alluranna chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Okay, I just loved the first five just made me squee, but the last made me sob! Number one just had me awwwing. The second was so Jim. I just loved how he patiently waited for her to trust him a little more before giving her an amazing gift. That no girl of mine made me sigh happily. Three, oh goodness, three made me want to have all of Kirk’s babies and more! It made me laugh that Joanna tried to make her Uncle Jim ginger ice cream. I was head over heels with number four. The fact that the whole family got involved and made her day come true was just over the top. Number five, was just too sweet, gave me that warm fuzzy feeling.

The one broke my heart! I am just going to pretend that it never ever happened because I need to believe it! I think I know WHY, but I still am going to pretend that it never happened… at least until I cannot pretend any more!

Still I loved the first part and cannot wait until I see more!

Hugs,

Nikki
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Gah, that was so not fair. Update soon. Now I need ice cream and tissues. What I love about your mirrorverse is that Kirk does have a softer side. - RA
swamud3a chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA? what's going on? I mean everything was super sweet and I love LOVE LOVE how you let us get under kirk's shell here, how we see his humanity and vulnerability in a way that it just isn't possible to see in through a mirror darkly, since he's always working through these schemes and machinations. But what is that bombshell at the end? you mean after years and years together Bones still doesn't understand/ accept/ cherish Jim's pretty much limitless love for him? WHAT IS GOING ON? lol... that was one hell of a curve ball you threw right there, gotta admit...