Reviews for A Tale of Two Gothams
justjoe chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved it. The bats and supes scenes were well done and I liked the compare and contrast between them
I would have liked more screen time for the svu team. But that in no way affects the quality of the story.
Hoganfan chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Dear Mr. Dregen:
Excellent! A very good read start to finish. The only objection I would have is the officers' reaction to Batman and Superman. I realize that this is a piece of fiction and as such, a certain unreality is necessary, but in reality police officers are a lot more territorial and not as willing to work with 'outsiders'. although Stabler and co. might be a bit more inclined to do so from what I've seen of them from L&O.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was a great crossover. I LOVE Batman, but I never thought of a crossover with SVU which I also love. Elliot's thoughts throughout were spot on to what I imagine he would say but I still loved Batman and Superman's talk best. Supes being surprised by Batman's level of dedication and knowledge is some of my favorite conversations between them. I certainly wouldn't mind more from this 'verse.

CR
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I enjoyed this story. It was really put together and thought out. I loved Stabler's reactions to Batman and what he thought of him. I was a bit surprised to see Superman at first, but how he tried to calm everyone down and then get a surprise of his own was awesome.
NeverDreamsOfMe chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is a very well-written crossover. You melded these two worlds perfectly, and kept everyone beautifully in character. My only problem with it would probably to break the story up and make chapters where you had the chapter numbers. Other than that, it was great!

- Dreams
Raina1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I'm a bit surprised this story never received any reviews since it was posted. I'm definitely happy I'm going to be the first to review yet it's also a shame because this is an excellent story and deserves more attention. I'm a big fan of both SVU and Batman so imagine my delight to have found a fan fiction that seamlessly puts both worlds together in an engaging story line that fits perfectly into both worlds. Stabler and his crew and Batman working together like that: I can see it. Throwing Superman into that mix was just icing on top of the cake. With so few crossovers of SVU/Batman on this site, I'm glad one of them fit the mold of exactly what I was looking for: a believeable fantastic melding of both worlds written with complete plausibility. Thank you so much for sharing this story. :)