Reviews for The Changeling
lak0016 chapter 1 . 9/19
Fantastic
Odainath chapter 11 . 9/14
I read this is one hit. Absolutely incredible. Probably the best Harry Potter fan fiction I’ve ever read. Brilliant work.
Jensindenial3516 chapter 8 . 9/10
Ginny is so badass
Jensindenial3516 chapter 10 . 9/10
Ok, I don't know how you ended up with under a thousand reviews (or more).
Jensindenial3516 chapter 11 . 9/10
I never read Ginny centric fics, I'm a slash Harry kind of person. I loved loved loved this. So good. Thanks so much. Best fic I've read in a while.
This was a wonderful read
tvandel chapter 11 . 9/7
What a great story!
This is one of the most amazing peices of writing that I have ever read. It is poignant, witty and brought tears to my eyes. But, most importantly, it left a mark on me. It made me think, more than any philosophical question, because those are vague and distant. No, this stunning piece made me look inside myself, not into the distance. This book is about discovery, beautiful discovery and I loved every single minute of it. Thank you, to whoever wrote this because you made me want to become a part of this book, in a way that I felt reading two authors before: Ransom Riggs and J. herself, and that is a rare gift, and you should cherish it. You have a unique talent for weaving stories, always be proud of that. Thank you.
Chelsea chapter 11 . 8/18
I’ve been reading fanfic for a decade and this is the best I’ve ever read.
8oclocksleeper chapter 11 . 8/17
I couldn't stop reading this once I started. This was brilliant! I love Canon Ginny, but I think I love this Ginny equally.
HowlsAtMoons chapter 11 . 8/16
Absolutely stunning!
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 11 . 8/8
Welp, I've almost read this in one sitting. Just wanted to tell you how absolutly brilliant this story is - really nice characterization, and original take on the years of Hogwarts while still for the most part follow the canon-storyline. Well done!

Sincerely, Silvar
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 11 . 8/7
I'm sitting he6r legit crying. And I don't cry. Like, ever. Sure, I tell authors that their story was beautiful and tear-jerking, but I don't actually cry. I can count the times a story has actually made my cry on one hand. Two of them were absolute crap, too, just really emotional.
This story, this is something else entirely. It was such a confusing and epic blend of emotions and splendid writing, stunning characterizations and heart-wrenching tragedy.
I'm sure you've heard all of this crap before, in many reviews before mine, and my words are just a drop in an endless sea, but I wanted to know that this story touched me personally. I learned from this, as I'm sure we all can. Only you can define who you are, your fate is only as set as you let it be.
Joan McCreedy
ff chapter 11 . 8/6
ff
Ai Adler chapter 11 . 8/6
This is the best Ginny fic I have read in my entire life. Your portrayal of the Slytherins were better than JK Rowling's! It makes me wish it was canon. You really have a gift for writing!