Reviews for The Changeling
skirthika chapter 6 . 1h
OMG I love this fic.I have this fic has many chapters to come
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 6 . 8h
THIS IS AMAZING! Truly. I've been binge reading it, and I am a picky fucking fanfiction reader. Thank you very much hallowed author
Claire chapter 6 . 3/27
Wow, what a lovely fic. I love the idea of Ginny in Slytherin. It fits. I love that you have explored the dynamics of slytherin house - of course it is nuanced and not just simply draco's cronies. The Parlor is a delight (I was infatuated with Antonia), and the DA being led by a member of each house is refreshing. Rosier's brief stint as a member of the quidditch team was powerful, and snape's lesson detentions are fascinating. I'll definitely be happy to read any more chapters, but for now I'm content with what you've already written. It's a great fic and I hope you're proud of it. This is something that will stay with me and I have a strong feeling I will reread it in the future, I like it so much.
Joy chapter 6 . 3/22
I just read ur story whizzed past it more like love everything about would love for you to update
Excellent work. Your Ginny is a much more interesting character than Harry Potter ever was.
gigalow chapter 6 . 3/17
This is without a doubt one of then best fanfics I've read. Keep up the good work, this is an amazing piece of work
OMG, best fanfic I've read forever! I loved tobius and Ginny and Antonia and Caroline and like everyone so muuuuch! Please update again soon-I can't wait!
invasionofprivacy chapter 6 . 3/12
I have gained a new love and respect for Ginny Weasley. Thank you.
sensoray chapter 6 . 3/7
I didn't know about this story until it was add to the Excellent Harry Potter Fanficiton Community and I'm glad I decided to read it. It is very well written, very new concept with well developed characters. I don't normally read fanfictions that center around Ginny but I'm glad I gave yours a try. It really deserves more reviews, favorites and follows. I will eagerly await your next update!
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 3/7
I like canon Ginny and I like your Slytherin Ginny even better.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you!
Pleeease... its sooo time for an update :(
Such an amazing story! Its been almost a year now :(
Please, Im dying to know how you spin this part of the story!
bluebeach chapter 5 . 2/7
love it duh but the whole chapter I was praying for a hinny kiss
firebender23 chapter 6 . 2/4
Please continue this story
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 6 . 1/27
This Ginny Weasley is glorious. "Watching" her grow up into a bright, ferocious woman from a timid little girl with romantic fantasies about a stranger is moving. I love the way you developed her relationships - it's about her, not about them. It's about the way we all just get caught up in our heads sometimes. But most of all, I love how you unveil certain aspects of the story. For example, casting (wandless magic); it really feels like I, as a reader, am learning alongside Ginny. Thank you for writing this story. I'll be following closely! :)