Reviews for The Changeling
Ellie5192 chapter 4 . 2/10
I am so very very very very happy to have another chapter of this story. Every single chapter is pure gold- such a brilliant idea, and so amazingly well written. They are so long and detailed that I understand the length of time between them, but I still crave more and more. Your take on Slytherin!Ginny is just amazing - pure genius.
I love the parallel between Ron/Hermione and Tobias/Smita - I'm not sure how deliberate the comparison was supposed to be, but I love it all the same. And it's great how you had Harry and Ginny develop a closeness within the bounds of this relationship - it feels so organic and natural, and not at all forced. It's great!
Huge kudos on this chapter, and as always I look forward to the next.
Quinndolynn chapter 4 . 2/2
I will wait years between these chapters, because lord is it worth it. Because I actually stopped breathing when I thought Smita might be dead, and again when she wasn't. Because the Parlor has more allure than any canon classroom, and Antonia more worthwhile lessons than any of the professors. Because your Ginny has depth and flair and is so beautifully hurting and strong and angry and calculating, and so so worthy of this beautiful house that you are doing such elegant justice.

Cannot wait for next chapter, but I will :)
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 1/23
:-) Wow
nienerz chapter 4 . 1/15
YAYAYAYAY! YOU UPDATED!
So... do you plan on updating the next chapter anytime this month? The next?
SqueeG-1 chapter 4 . 1/14
Yay! I've been obsessively checking your LJ since you said you sent this to be beta'd. :) And it did not disappoint. Thank you and happy new year.
whatisfake chapter 4 . 1/14
Please don't tell me it is completed

I love this story a lot. This story is a very unique and realistic story when Ginny sort into Slytherin

Please tell me you will continue to write year 5, 6 and 7
lady pomegranates chapter 4 . 1/13
I have waited an age for this.
And it is well worth the wait.
Nienerz chapter 4 . 1/13
Yes. YESYESYES! I KNEW patience would eventually payoff! Is it awful I'm waiting for year five already?
MrTheCheesecaker chapter 4 . 1/13
Haven't read the new chapter yet, but I found this fic literally last night over on archiveofourown and finished chapter 3 this morning only to realize that you hadn't updated in several years. Today I decided to check to see if you had posted the new chapters elsewhere, only to find that you'd updated only two hours previously. Imagine my surprise.
yanakin1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Please finish. Best Slytherin Ginny I have ever read.
IT'S BEEN 2 YRS chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE! UPDATE! This story is like one of the only reasons I still read fanfiction. Please update!
-Nienerz (I would've reviewed as myself, but I already did one so...)
Phosphorescent chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Nuanced, believable, and well-written. If you ever return to this fic, I'll happily read what you write!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Oh, this is too good to be abandoned! And you promised something in 7th year!
nienerz chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Are you going to update? Please do
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Wow, this is an amazing story. I realize it has been a while since your last update, but I really hope you choose to continue it someday.