Reviews for The Changeling
ReaderBot791 chapter 9 . 6/22/2019
oof
Trainer Fiona chapter 11 . 6/14/2019
Finished reading this last night and you legit made me not want to read any more fan fics because this one was so perfect. I won't explain it, because I won't be able to. But do know this. I will read more your HP stories, because I've never felt like this before. Thank you for writing this.
FandomsForeva chapter 11 . 6/9/2019
I can't quite describe how this story made me feel-quite literally, throughout the entire thing, I felt a little breathless. I don't usually cry while reading stories, but this fic had me seconds away the entire time, my eyes burning and feeling choked up due to the gorgeous prose and characterization, the compelling themes and relationships, and this fresh, overdue take on what Ginny's character is and what it means to be in Slytherin. You skillfully wove together bits of humor, oodles of pain, confusion and revalation, what we knew about characters and your own takes on them. This story was absolutely amazing and I'm sad that I can never read it for the first time again, but I know that when I come back to it I'll find even more messages hidden beneath the surface.

So yeah, thank you.
ReaderBot791 chapter 5 . 6/8/2019
ooooooooooooooooooooooooof
ReaderBot791 chapter 4 . 6/7/2019
Wow, that was really really good
original-star-girl-78 chapter 11 . 6/6/2019
I feel gutted that this story is over. I love the murky shades of grey you give to Slytherin, how each action could hide another and to never judge a book by it's cover. I love how you portrayed Snape teaching Ginny Occlumency and Legilimency. I love the unity in the Houses pulling together, not just "all Slytherins are evil" thing. Put simply, I love this story and I love how you write.
original-star-girl-78 chapter 10 . 6/6/2019
Flawless chapter. I'm a bit lost for words to be honest! Just incredible.
original-star-girl-78 chapter 9 . 6/6/2019
This story was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad she did. This is an incredible story that feels so cannon, I almost forget it's not. I'm not actually a massive Ginny fan and yet you've turned her into a rich, complex and far more heroic character than the books ever did. The way you fill in the blanks in Year Six is brilliant, I love the addition of the Parlour and Slytherin girls having a space of their own amongst the perceived gender inequality of their House, and also giving Millicent her dignity whilst not shying away from her brash nature. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before, I'm too caught up in reading. Which is about the biggest compliment I can give you!
NoraMae chapter 11 . 6/4/2019
Breathtaking. Absolutely. Entirely. I am not sure if I feel lucky that I discovered it upon it's completion, or that I had 8 years to discover a story that digs deep into the human emotion and what all things were meant to be, how they were meant to end.

Well written.
SeventhStranger chapter 11 . 6/1/2019
oh. my. GOD. EXCELLENT story! I never read Ginny fics, I'm honestly not even that crazy about her character, but this kicked ass and made me totally reassess her. Very, very well done and epic. I like the interaction with her and Draco, it really rang true with his canon character, right up to the end. I love the Slytherin girls. This story was perfect and could have been published as a book (if the original books didn't exist of course). Thank you for sharing 3
nanaeleanor chapter 11 . 5/30/2019
That was a really great story. Exceptionally well written. Lovely meaningful prose here and there. I was very impressed with the tightly woven plot. Very balanced. Characters expressed completely but not over done. Just the right amount left to the reader's imagination. It was so well conceived to write this side of the story, the part of the unknown tale of what Neville and Ginny did while the well known canon events are occurring simultaneously. I liked that you didn't give in to mentioning anything other than that which Ginny would've heard about. It was fun to be reading the travails of the students and remembering what was happening to the trio. You pieced it together seamlessly. I loved reading this and look forward to the next episodes.
scotlandthebrave8 chapter 11 . 5/29/2019
This is possibly the best fan fiction I've ever read. Truly amazing
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2019
This was truley beautiful.
pennyreth87 chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Hi! I really loved your story! It's perfect! However i would like to see more Harry and Ginny after the battle... Perhaps a few one-shots showing what happened later between them, please? You rock!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2019
Dear author this was brilliant !
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »