Reviews for The Changeling
Ar'Diss chapter 11 . 12/18/2020
I did it.
I read it all.
Fuck you for making me cry, and have this feelings!
How dare you make such a great story? How dare you do something so amazing I had to interrupt my reading of sanderson in order to finish it.
But most important of all, why did the world kept me from reading this gem for so long?
thomashailey67 chapter 11 . 12/18/2020
This whole thing was super intense! I just read from start to finish and I love it! I enjoyed how you portrayed Ginny, and how sure she was of herself at the end! I cried when Tobias was injured and Fred died (it was her moment with George that did it for me). All in all, it's one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics.
kyri17 chapter 11 . 12/17/2020
this is by far one of the best fics ive ever read. I couldn't put it down.
Aseigan Jormungand chapter 11 . 12/6/2020
Amazing story. I'd choose this Ginny over canon one any day. You really made her someone.
CattyRose chapter 11 . 12/6/2020
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story! I couldn’t stop reading from start to finish.
Harshika Kushwah chapter 5 . 11/26/2020
i loved this but i just want to ask that when will harry and ginny be together...i can see harry mad for ginny but ginny doesn't understands waiting for them to get together...but seriously I love it
Stars chapter 11 . 11/18/2020
I'm not sure if you'll ever see this, but I'd just like to say it anyway.
This fic was just, so good and I have a funny ache in my chest because of how beautiful it ended up being. I'm trying really hard not to cry.
Ginny's growth, and the horrors of what happened in the castle and how she had to deal with it all...its so good. I love it. She was still Ginny, but it was simply astounding how you wove her story.
wildmoors chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
Speechless

This is beautiful, in every way possible. I don't even know what to say. Definitely will reread this again and again.
A-Bookish-Ever-After chapter 11 . 11/11/2020
Oh my gosh. This was absolutely amazing. I couldn’t put it down! It was so fascinating to see this side of the characters and I loved every aspect of this story. Thank you.
Nutella Man chapter 11 . 11/9/2020
One of the best ginny centric fanfic ever.
doranelle248 chapter 11 . 10/31/2020
Wow. Just wow. I have marathoned my way through this story and am equal parts happy and sad to see the ending. This was truly amazing and thank you so much for writing. I learned a couple of lessons alongside Ginny too.
joycezhanng chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
IM SOBBING.

"Because he may be reckless and stupidly brave and a bloody fool from time to time, but it's all there in his face... how much he wants to live. How utterly terrified he is."

AND JUST HARRY SAYING "I WISH..." OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

"I'm a Slytherin."
"I know."
shehawken chapter 11 . 10/23/2020
wow.
I'll admit, I came to read this after I had already read the Armistice series. There were so many callbacks from those stories to this one that I knew I had to come back and read The Changeling.
The Armistice series is dark in many parts and, while I bought into it, I guess it was hard for me to understand just how dark, like what were the impetuses that led Ginny to become the woman she was. Now I know. I'll be honest, I'm not sure how she coped enough to come to terms with her life, let alone her relationship to Harry with all the PTSD involved. That Ginny is a strong character is apparent, though you could easily see these traumas putting her in the psych ward at St. Mungo's.
It was interesting to me to see her relationship with Tobias grow. I think, reading as I did backwards, that there was less of a shock about him as he was already revealed to me to be who he was in the 3 Armistice chapters. Still, I might have wished for a little more of a transition of their relationship in this story from newfound enemies to not. Perhaps a sliver of a scene in the cloister. His switch seemed abrupt to me.
It's amazing to see how one change, a switch in houses, can send things off in such a dramatically different direction. Whether in Gryffindor or in Slytherin, though, Ginny has had to find her way to who she really is. This was just an excellent example of how different those paths could be. I would definitely recommend this story (and its sequels) for people looking for an engrossing Harry Potter fic. Well done.
Awed chapter 11 . 10/20/2020
I have no words, yet so many.
godzillasrevenge303 chapter 11 . 10/19/2020
This story is one of the best Harry Potter ficus I have ever read. Thank you for writing this
785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »