Reviews for Her Type
MarauderHP chapter 1 . 8/22
I really loved the lighthearted fluff in this story. It was just amazing, in my opinion, as I am a Pokéshipper and do believe Ash and Misty belong together. This deserves more reviews, but maybe it's because the story is a oneshot? I'm not sure...

Wishing you the best in your writing,
MarauderHarryPotter
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 1/7
I like this story and I like how you left it open ended too. Though I am leaning towards the together part because of the hints left at the end, namely the "might be in relationship with a girl somewhere" hint. But anyway, I like stories that make you think through what you've read to determine the actual ending, and this is one of those.
LeMe chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Were I a character in a AAML story I would be the random "guurl you DESERVE a man who is man enough to love you right" friend who pushes Misty into the antagonist guy's arms because AAML is adorable (and my OTP) but goddamnit Ash! Man up!
claraowl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I LOVED IT!
:D
Hm... i think I'll go with a bikini and a few prods from Pikachu! XD
Pikapikachu!
Hi, Misty!
datanon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love it! you should consider a sequel.
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Really sorry for the long delay for reviewing. This is an excellent one-shot. In fact all of your stories are awesome!

Sincerely,

AshK
Sirius I'm Serious chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awesome!
Shadowed Horizon chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Really liked the story and the structure, and how you didn't have them say "I love you". Loved Misty's realization.

Just one thing though - I found it a bit confusing to read at first because you go through so many different episodes. It would have been easier to follow if you had breaks.
Pokeshipping FTW chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is probably one of my favorite pokeshipping stories. It's just so sweet and there's something extremely genuine about it. I'm extremely impressed by your ability to keep everybody completely in character. It bothers me when people think Ash and Misty fall in love early in Ash's journey (first of all, it's not consistent with the characters, and second of all, they were 10 and probably thought the opposite gender had cooties) but I think that this is a great portrayal of the progression of their relationship. Also I find Misty's (and Ash's in other stories) absolutely, completely adorable. They're so cute.

"A stupid boy whose hormones hadn't seemed to turn on until she'd accidentally answered her private video-phone in a soaking bikini and he'd gotten an eye-full" made me actually laugh out loud. And I thought it was clever of you to go back to the introduction in the ending.

I thought the ending was satisfying. Misty seems happy with everything. Personally, I am going to pretend they're together because I like them together ;P

Lastly your writing itself is simply beautiful.
Pokemonlover chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is honestly one of the best pokeshipping stories i have ever heard. I really loved readin it and it really looks in between the lines of those special events that happened in the pokemon series. This only fires my ambition to write an even better pokeshipping story. U really captured the essence of Ash and Misty's crazy relationship. Thanks for giving me such a good story to read.
xcgirl22 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Great Job! I thought this story was really good!Pokeshipping is the best and you told the story very nicely from Misty's point of view! :) Those episodes are some of my favorite ones so it was really nice to see a story about them!

"the kind of guy who knows me really well, I guess. Someone who doesn't mind taking a hit for me, someone who looks up to me a little bit. . . Someone who watches me grow into myself while they're also growing. Someone who respects my talents. . ."

My favorite line!
Hoenn Master chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I agree that pokeshipping is on the decline and many are giving up... BUT! THERE IS HOPE! a petition is in the works right now! just go to Texas Longhorn's profile and there it is!

Signed: Hoenn Master
turle chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I support Ash and Misty 100%!
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
WONDERFUL.

I loved this.

Beautifully detailed, and it was structured in an excellent way, with the opening and closing scenes bookending it.

"There was something that all of those guys and situations had in common.

Ash.

"Gah. . . ! You've gotta be kidding me!...She should have known that dense idiot would be the death of her."

Such a good realization. Very in-character.

I love the idea of Ash's hormones not waking up until seeing Misty after swimming.

The Trovita bit was particularly awesome. Favourite episode ever.

Great work!
zflame393 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This story moves incredibly fluidly and gracefully. Definitely one of the best Pokeshipping fanfics that I have read!