Reviews for Ultimate Alchemist
Spidey19 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
I was just going to say "how is Gwen the same age as Ed?" But that was before I got to the end when it was pretty much explained.
Spidey19 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I'm practically screaming. So good
Spidey19 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awesome! You have combined two of my most favourite things in to an even more awesome (or what ever you wanna say...) story that I want to read more of.
liliDreamer89 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
nightmaster000 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
Great and interesting story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
I like this. This is awesome!
ToscaThorCat chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
YAY! SPIDER-MAN! I hope Iron Man shows up later! (I used to be only a DC fan, but then I was like, screw it, I can like both. I like how down to earth [mostly]) marvel is, they have explinations for everything, and the characters are flawed, like normal people. I like DC because they are unrealistic, and therefore are a good escape from life. sorry about the rant, I just like comics... *sweatdrops*)
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Really love how you fit everything together with the mythology, genetics, the gate, etc. Also I can't get over the image of Thor as Armstrong! (or vice versa) That's just great.

Anyway I know it's been a long time since this last updated, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to dream, eh? Please surprise me, I've really been enjoying this.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
The reviewer with the idea to make Ed the Silver Surfer. I think he's on to something!
anyway really liking how this plot is coming together so far.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Aunt May and Miles Warren? :x
lolol but I am liking Ed being in the Parker house. My favorite part of USM was after Ultimatum with everyone living together like a bad sitcom.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Oh man, I don't even care what happens. Just the fact that an Ultimate Marvel and FMA crossover exists made my day. That so far it's actually pretty good just takes the cake.
SugarSpice chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Now I'm sad, there's no new chapter. :c Maybe you'll update? Pretty please?
Likestoread chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Hey,... Really like your story... Will wait for update... Please update! Kinda bit ah... Suspense ?... Not knowing what's gonna happen
Matthew Blackheart chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
cool
guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Since this is a clone of Gwen, the clone's eyes are blue not hazel.