Reviews for Ultimate Alchemist
KingSora3 chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
Awesome! This fic is gold I want to more!
KingSora3 chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Sweet chap!
KingSora3 chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Next chap gonna be interesting
KingSora3 chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Oh yeah Ed is really gonna kill him
KingSora3 chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Lol! Oh my god my sides are killing me!
KingSora3 chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Love it!
KingSora3 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I love this chapter so funny
KingSora3 chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Lol I love the way they met!
KingSora3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Dude this is a cool fic!
Gwntan12 chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Yes, It's a shocker that the Shocker keeps getting out of jail.
SHELBY chapter 9 . 4/11/2016
It's says that you haven't updated since 2012 wich now has been 4 years so I'm just wondering if your continuing this story, it is very good and I would love to see the end plz
FULLMETAL chapter 9 . 3/22/2016
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
titan616 chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Man, that has to be one of the unluckiest robber's I've ever seen in fiction. First Edward Elric wanders in, then the Punisher, then Spider-Man. Poor jerk never stood a chance.
cherrishish chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
Oh please tell me you are going to continue this! Please Please!
cherrishish chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
You know... Ed could just take a few exams and get his GED... the deal was with Aunt May that he gets an education, he has the knowledge, he just needs the paper.