Reviews for Our Best: Ash and Misty
Percyfan1998 chapter 6 . 9/5
Hm, just out of curiosity (because I'm reading the author notes on this one), did/does "Reunions: part one" have a planned part two? Or is this just the one single shot of this sort of mental lay back of Ash's? I assume so though.
ellikanellika chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Love the short stories but where is Reunions part two?
DragonLover1551 chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
You're my favorite author, really! I really liked your opinions about Mistya and about this lure! Good to know there are still Misty/ Pokeshipping fans! :D
Megk2002 chapter 8 . 1/2/2016
This was really good! I loved it, but I was wondering if you planned of doing the Reunion second part? I really hope so!
SeekingHolly chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
This is awesome! Easily one of my favorite Ash and Misty fics XD
idontwanttousethisaccountanymo chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
D'awww! That was adorable! Funny, too! Keep up the great work!
LeMe chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
You have the best one-shots. Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
The lack of Misty in later arcs is utter bollocks.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Never apologize for pokeshippy fluff
LeMe chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Oh the Misty lure thing was pure pokeship and the writers knew it.
LeMe chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You have an impeccable talent for building tension. They were in a room, sick in bed for this and there was still a tension, a build up. I think that is what sets your oneshots apart from others. They have a beginning, middle, end, exposition, climax, and resolution. It's Creative Writing 101, but so many people ignore it and just meander in fluff or skip to the end without any build up, leaving boring and unsatisfying messes of fics in their wake. Keep up your great work :)
melsbells91 chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
YAY! Update! This is exciting to get and lovely to read. I love a good heart-to-heart, especially when that usually means Ash realizing what a dope he is. Cannot wait for more updates! From this and from other works. Happy writing!
blue
AshKetchumForever chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Awesome! Love it!
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
AWESOME.
Really loved it.
I like the "promise you'll be there for the next challenge I have to face" line. Nice verbalization of his wanting her to stay with him - something they so rarely put into words on the show.
And hell yeah on the stupid male-centric first few seasons! Nowadays Misty would have had way more episodes devoted to her stories.
I really like the turn this story has taken in re spin offs from episodes. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks for this!
S
Dwittz chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
*smile slowly creeps on face*

You're back. Yay! *proceeds to squeeze the crap outta warlordess, and then runs off jumping for joy*