Reviews for Pro Patria Mori
Nightshade2412 chapter 24 . 8/19
This story has dragged me through such an emotional journey that I just cannot not review! Firstly, I LOVE what you did by putting Horace's Ode at the start and then the Wilfred Owen poem at the end. It really made it feel complete. Next, D-unit is amazing. I care about all of them and I'm glad, I think, that he wasn't with K-unit because it's refreshing and it really suits the plot and identity change. But I was so upset when they found out his age and he was forced to leave! I mock-sniffed and then suddenly felt like actually crying. And then the climax! I was terrified as soon as I saw your warning so even though it must be really traumatic I'm glad that only you-know-who died (I'm not mentioning the name in case of spoilers). If you EVER kill any of D or K unit... *picks up sledgehammer threateningly* Oh no, I haven't even started reading the sequel yet...

Anyway, this is probably the longest review I've ever written and I've been hyperventilating about your story all the while and trying not to put exclamation marks after every sentence. Because I loved it that much. Well done :)
Myridia chapter 25 . 6/21
Awesome, I give ten out of ten stars for both Pro Patria Mori, and note on your profile thing (I don't know what it's called officially) about the, ah, rudeness and inappropriate use of comment section.
If you do publish a book, I would read it and enjoy it. Based on how good your writing style is and your ability to keep my thirteen year old self entertained, I'd say that you will become one of my favorite authors both in and outside of fanfiction.
That was not a cliff hanger. That was a godsdamned cliff jumper. - moz
authorwannabe101 chapter 25 . 3/22
Just re-read this story for... what is it... the third time? Fourth? I'm not sure, but I'm not sure if I've ever actually reviewed (somehow, I hadn't even favorited it yet!) so here I am. This is one of my favorite Alex Rider cliches, and yours is perfectly done! I love every bit of it, from the characters to the plot. Great job, and thanks for sharing!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 24 . 3/11
Great job. This story is absolutely brilliant! That last scene is hilarious, too. Now I'm off to the sequel!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 25 . 1/5
That was simply awesome :) can't wait to read the sequel!
bkasavan chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
I loved this story!
I'd be curious to see more of his life once free of MI6 (or, honestly, probably almost anything you write. I'm about to stalk you author page)
Thanks for writing!

Actually I wrote that on the last chapter and it was like "you can't post you've reviewed before" cause I've read it before probably and then I saw this so yay!
Well done chapter 25 . 12/21/2015
I really in joyed the ending and I personally think its fine the way it is with no sequel give the kid a break he needs it and diserves it :) ;) merry Christmas and a happy new year
Alibi Nonsense chapter 25 . 11/30/2015
That was so brilliant. I was hooked the whole way through. I read it in an evening. The bit where you said it was Ian, my heart was in my gut, I'm telling you. Yassen I could believe (although I like Yassen, he has basically no morals), but IAN. And also, how could Ben DO that?! I'm sorry, but I don't like Fox anymore. He's a traitor, and a bad friend. I don't care that he was doing his job; he was working for abusers and blackmailers. So there.
leylinjan chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
LOVE this story. It was amazing and I'll definitely read it again :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Just so you know, this was amazed and almost made me cry. You are an amazing author, keep that in mind.
meme7789 chapter 25 . 4/1/2015
thank you for all your hard wotk on this awsome story though!
Poisonous Pen chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
P. S. Your plot twists and cliffhangers are just plain evil, you know, but I'll begrudgingly admit they make the story even better.
Poisonous Pen chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
Oh my gods. I literally have no others words. Wait... They're coming.

This was beautiful. Breathtaking. Perfect. Fantastic. I loved this so much. You captured Alex's personality so flawlessly, like the humor/seriousness. Amazing.

When he was dismissed, I was literally sobbing my heart out. The team's guilt was just too much. (I'm in love with Bear now, okay?)

But really, I have never before read an Alex Rider fic (my friend suggested this one) and I've never read a fic without any romance. You, my friend, exceeded all my expectations and outright astounded me.

Your author notes are literally life omgs. So is the humor you implemented into this fic. Needless to say, I'm favoriting this.

Muse
rainbowchameleon chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
I get Dulce et decorum est now! I started reading it and I was like 'who is Jaguar?' but this story was really good!
1,241 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »