Reviews for Can't Be Your Friend
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
They could have avoided everything if they had only talked...but then we would not have had a story. Really like this Bella and James.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 27 . 10/25/2016
I had my membranes stripped with my second son and it did induce labor. I agree, it was not a pleasant experience. My first came pretty quickly and the second, I actually went into labor but had a c-section.

I can imagine how happy everyone is!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 18 . 10/25/2016
I am just now reviewing. I have been so caught up in reading this story. I had a feeling that Tanya's baby was not Edward's. And Bella has not looked at the papers Edward signed...he added a clause I believe?
Guest chapter 29 . 9/29/2016
Edward didn't suffer at all! Bella the doormat forgave him too quickly, and they both rewrote history, where Edward didn't always choose Tanya. I hope Bella is happy in her delusion about being second place.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Bullshit! He and Bella were going to go out on a date, and he called Bella and canceled it so that he could hang out with Tanya! Did Bella forget that? I know this story is finished, but I hope she isn't stupid enough to believe Edward's lie. He didn't love her, he wanted Tanya, he lost her and now is trying everything to make Bella believe that she and her child were not a runner up.
sue1zide chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
Thank you. Still a great read!
twiclare chapter 29 . 9/20/2016
That was great, loved the story, thank you for sharing!
twiclare chapter 28 . 9/20/2016
I have to laugh every time you say about putting the baby in the bin, here in the UK that's where we put our rubbish! I know exactly what you mean though, those clear, plastic bassinets. I have fond memories of lying in my hospital bed just watching my sons sleep!
twiclare chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
Love the names!
twiclare chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
It's no joke being so uncomfortable!
twiclare chapter 20 . 9/19/2016
I'm really hoping she doesn't just jump straight into a relationship with Edward, he needs to prove himself.
twiclare chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
I can't say I'm surprised that the baby isn't the image of Edward!
twiclare chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
Oh dear, that didn't go well. She was a but of a bitch to Angela!
twiclare chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
He's in for a shock!
twiclare chapter 11 . 9/19/2016
I want to work there, they're all lovely!