Reviews for Can't Be Your Friend
Kathrine P chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
...but you knew what you getting yourself into." Um no, actually you really don't know how fucking much it hurts. Just that it hurts. And getting your vagina ripped...well let's just say I was not quiet. Yes I bloody much screamed because it felt good to scream. And I cursed at the guy A LOT. I cursed at everything AND screamed and it felt great and after my baby girl was born all was forgotten. So I don't really get your logic. Sorry for "my" rant. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2017
This is such a soap opera. I don't have words to explain how hard I laughed about all the stupid shit.
"I looked around and made eye contact with both Rose and Alice. They both were watching me and they both looked at me with such pity. Slowly they started walking towards me."
Are they slow motion walking? lol
"I could hear Rose and Alice shouting my name but I didn't stop."
Straaaange, both are shouting but only Bella hears them? And nobody seems to see Bella run off? This is so typical childish and over dramatic.
"I was angry and so upset and so extremely hurt." Don't forget the "extremely hurt" part..lol
"I couldn't hold anything in and it was all coming out at once." I know right away that this story isn't improving in the future chapters. So I won't spent my time reading it.
But thanks for the laugh so far.
maphie chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
Fab story! Perfect for a lazy Saturday morning.
maphie chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
All’s well that ends well. Love the adorable Edward.
maphie chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
I’ve never heard of membrane stripping. It sounds like it hurts!
maphie chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
Tanya needs an ass-kicking.
maphie chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Of course Laurent’s baby would be half his. Teehee.
maphie chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Well, we knew it was just a matter of time before Alice and Rose stuck their nose in.
maphie chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
Backbone Bella. I like it.
maphie chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
Oh dear. This will get awkward.
maphie chapter 12 . 12/28/2017
I always dig Bella and Edward having a boy in fic. Maybe it’s because I have 2 boys myself and I loved having my sons.
maphie chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
I know it’s been awhile since you’ve written this story but sometime posted it on a FB page and I thought I’d check it out! Really enjoying it so far.
mommymac0508 chapter 30 . 12/28/2017
I really enjoyed reading this thank you
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2017
I am so disappointed
Guest chapter 22 . 12/19/2017
Edwards story doesn’t follow up to what he claims. He claims that he loved Bella and that she wasn’t the second choice. Edward is pulling sweet words out of his ass. He’s just trying to win her over because things didn’t work out with Tanya. He probably had to do the same shit with Tanya. By now he’d be an expert at manipulation. I honestly hate how you made Bella give in so easily. Being near due date of her son’s birth is only the only thing I am reasoning with this. But after his birth, then let Bella be strong. Tell Edward to fuck off.