Reviews for Can't Be Your Friend
sueIZide chapter 5 . 11/16
I'm also ProChoice.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 11/15
Men just don't have a clue. They only know what's right in front of them or how to satisfy their primal needs.
Hello, so this story had a promising plot. However, to put it simply it was not very well written. I know that sounded rude but it was the best way I could say it. I'll explain why. The characters are baseless, when reading this it feels like I've been thrown into a middle of a story. There's no back story you simply go into the main event of the story (which I assume is that they have sex). Another reason is that all the sentences start with I and this gets really boring to read. I hope you take this into consideration
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 26 . 3/14
I also had my membranes stripped. I was set for a c-section at noon, but went into labor at 4:30 AM. Had my c-section at 6:30 AM. So, I think it does work!

Sorry I have not been reviewing. Found your fic today and have been reading it all in one sitting.
ChristianMom54 chapter 30 . 3/12
Enjoyed a lot. Thank you for sharing
sueIZide chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
I'm glad there's a sequel.
guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
This chapter is very awkwardly written.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
You tried really hard, and evidently hit the mark with other reviewers- but I can't stomach this Edward for another second. His actions all point to Bella and her baby being the consolation prize. He can be a dad without being her man. Love is NOT all you need...honor, faith, courage, loyalty, monogamy...she is signing herself up to a train wreck. Idiot.
snoopylover60 chapter 27 . 5/4/2014
Still think Edwards a putz!

He put Bella in second place there adult lives... he chose Skanya over her time and again... now he loves her, and wants her, want to be exclusive? WTF! The only reason is because Tanya kid was not his!

Bella had a backbone, what happened to it?
snoopylover60 chapter 22 . 5/4/2014
Edward so freaking full of shit! Bellas amazing and he loves her and blah, blah, blah... but if Tanya's kid hadn't been 'tan' he would still be with her...
He is a freaking lying asshole!
luvedb4evr chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
awssssme! well written and executed...well time 4 sme kickass her ..and our mopping, story...

looking 4ward to the sequel.:)):)):))
luvedb4evr chapter 30 . 12/14/2013
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwsssmeeeeeeeeeeee! well it was time 4 a kick ass 4ward to the sequel
Guest chapter 30 . 8/24/2013
I liked the story for the most part. I really liked Bella's character - she was strong and got in control of her life. I agree with one comment though that it felt like you left a lot of things unresolved. I know you started a sequel though...I also have to agree with another reviewer that it is very realistic for a woman to be in pain and be very vocal about that pain. Not all...but to say its not realistic is a bit ridiculous. And your view on women being the ones who made the choice to give birth. Unless they are a surrogate or went to a sperm bank...then it wasn't just their doing.
sueIZide chapter 29 . 8/5/2013
I liked this although I feel there were a lot of things left unresolved.
just saying chapter 28 . 7/3/2013
Well good for you for not screaming for your whole ten hours of labor. However when your in labor for over a week and have been pushing for over ten hours only to have to have a c section I think its very REALISTIC to scream