Reviews for Hare and Hound
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was certainly interesting! I've never read a story quite like this before!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
This story! So much aw. Loved every moment. Great choice on the character animals, and honestly a very creative take on the animal relationships, especially Francis' foxiness. Really heartwarming ending. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Awww, that was so cute. I can totally picture Alfred as a dog and Arthur as a strict rabbit. And Francis, we always knew he was a fox, am I right?
Troublesome Dragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is adorable. I really didn't think it was going to have a happy ending, but I'm glad it did, (yay for compromise.)
Marina Hawk chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...so sweet. It was heart-warming. Although not completely happy, it had a happier ending than most fics with England and America.
natcat5 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This...this was so cute and sweet! I have this ridiculously dopey smile on my face right now...Thus was the absolute sweetest thing. And quite original! I'm so glad Arthur and Al found a way to be together in the end. I honestly love all variations of US/UK, and I always find Tsundere!Father!Iggy to be absolutely adorable!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was ADORABLE. *hearts*
Serena of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was great! Very cute and folk talk like.

Loved your tone and narration. Structure made it really easy to keep reading. Loved Arti's dialogue. Sounds very much like him. Great story idea in general.

Awesome job

~Sere a
Nivell chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awww, what a lovely story! And I'm glad Matthew and Alfred's 'masters' were kind enough to take Arthur to the vet so that they could fix his broken paw. Soo cute!
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Cute story! I was afraid for Arthur at the end though, thought it would end in tragedy.

Why? Because I was eating a chocolate bunny while petting my white maltese-poodle mix. -_-
Skadiyoko chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love this so hard~ You're amazing.
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This was SOOO sweet! I can't even discribe how warm and fuzzy it made me feel! Send this idea to Disney, cause this would be the feel-good movie of the year!