Reviews for Chicken Soup
lanternheart chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Love this! Update. :D
cosmopolitankitten chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
This story is awesome! It's sad and funny at the same time. :)
Soapy Tucker chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
this iis a good story i wonder whats ganna happen next
HappyNoddleGirl666 chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
OMG. I could never do that to soda, IT'S MY PRECIOUS! Seriously, I'm addicted to coke a cola!

Can't wait for more ;)
HappyNoddleGirl666 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
great chapter! :D

Sorry to hear about you school troubles. I hate teachers like that, who think it's their way or the highway! X(

And as for personal experience in weight problams, I'd say I had plenty over the years. It'd not that I'm fat or anything (I actually think I look pretty good) it's just that I don't like to eat much and that has caused me alot of heath issues.

Anyway, love the story and I wait eagerly for more XD
HappyNoddleGirl666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Good start, I feel bad for Wendy though. Can't wait to read more ;)
angelgirl 158 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Awww eating disorders well sounding like Wendy's bulimic from the fact that she eats then will vomit it up. Well one thing is because of the hand causing the gag refex she'll get burses on her knuckles. People who are bulimic usually know they have an eating disorder. They also get rather depressed and are usually blaming themselves for what happened... though u covered that. There are other ways of self industed vomiting such as pills or laxatives... excessice jogging or exercise... there's more but that's mostly what I know about bulimia but if you need more I can help out. I unfortunately have lots of knowledge of eating disorders
oj-angel1573 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
PLEASE KEEP GOING! OMG, I AM DYING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEEEAASSSEEE!
lovesmusic600 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Wendy sounds alot like me when I had an eating disorder, what i did was i ate and ate all the food i wanted then i threw it all up. It was horrable to do but i must say i lost some weight from it, even though it was bad. Maybe you can use that in your story.
wildcannabis chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Good job so more, looking forward to more :)
Melinda Sandy Halliwell chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
As someone who still deals with weight issues, I think you're handling this well, though I do wanna know what the heck Red's problem is.

I'd love you forever if Wendy and Bebe

Honestly, despite knowing where it was going, I appreciate what you've done and look forward to continuing to read.