Reviews for Shiftings
Bellatokio chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
It's soooooooooooo Cute!
adorable!
fruitflyxo chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Oh my god, I love you so much right now for writing this. Seriously, this is everything I (and my head!canon) have ever, ever wanted. I sobbed through the entire thing. It's got to be so challenging to write to canon, and you hit the nail on the head and delivered above and beyond what RIB ever could.

Now I'm going to read every single one of your Shiftings one/twoshots. You're amazing, never stop writing ever ever.
nessyschu chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Aww, that was so sweet!
aryaarsay chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Hmmm I loved it! Especially from Blaine's point of view. Since to me it's always seemed unfair since Kurt always loved Blaine, yet the other boy had been after jeremiah, and then suddenly decided to like kurt. However in this, it shows that Blaine just lusted after the boys and only loved kurt.
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
SOOO SWEET! I think I just died from sweetness overkill during that Lima Bean kiss you wrote in there, omg...also, you described everything that happened perfectly. Seriously, it feels like you were there, watching it all unfold before your eyes. That's how perfectly this is written.
aridnie chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Stop being perfect.

"but he didn't even care anymore, because that was who he was and the bitch is back, and if you don't like it Mr. Anderson, you can take a long walk off a short pier."

Thank you God for this.
Wolf Princess girl chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
NAWWWW SO SO SO CUTE! I love fluff so much :D

It was so sweet! Loved both chapters :3 adorable!
Potikanda chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Guh. How is it I've never read this before? I have no idea, but I love it. So sweet, so innocent, so adorable...

Off to read one of your other stories!
perchance to wake chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
That is amazingly sweet. I loved it!

K
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwh SO sweet!This is just what I need to settle my mind! :D
bowlerhatfringe chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
:D :D Yay! I think I flailed when they kissed in the show, so seeing your taking on their thoughts and feelings was quite nice. :) I do enjoy these two having conflicting emotional inner battles, whether it be about being worthy or having sexy times. XD Excellent story; it's wonderfully packed with emotion and fluffy-ness. 8D

Having a great time reading your stories,

JANKZ
mulder1921 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
I have no idea how I missed this before, but I am so glad I found it now. These 2 chapters are AMAZING! I love seeing what each boy is feeling and how you recount them getting together. Off to read the rest of this verse'.
Stormaggedon chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
*sniffs*

That was really beautiful.
girlinthevortex chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
I stumbled across one of your fics and whilst reading through the reviews beforehand the one that stood out from all the "you're such a good writer" comments was one saying that they were glad they'd decided to read all your fics in order rather than just diving in with a random one. And so I headed over to this first fic in your series, where I discovered that this was a very good thing to do.

I love this. The exploration of what led the boys to the kiss, going over all the previous events and rather than just telling the reader what happened, actually fitting them all together and explaining how they linked. The idea of Kurt keeping the cassette tape back only to be close to his mum but then bringing it out for Pavarotti was so sweet, and it was heartbreaking to see that Kurt saw himself in the bird in that they were both caged up.

Be prepared for more (hopefully less rambling) reviews from me.
aprlshowers chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
You said foxy. I cant even put into writing how hard I was laughing. How about ROFLLMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHA, JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »